GDT: 9/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida [Preseason Game 7 ]

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Florida announcers say their hearing rumblings of Bolts hosting an outdoor game. I don't see where they would host it this season. Seems too short of time to get something properly put in place

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Florida announcers say their hearing rumblings of Bolts hosting an outdoor game. I don't see where they would host it this season. Seems too short of time to get something properly put in place

I think they started talking about this last year. I think Bettman has even mentioned the possibility, but I could be wrong on that.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I think they started talking about this last year. I think Bettman has even mentioned the possibility, but I could be wrong on that.
jtqGYPz.png

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
But both of them are LHD (though Coburn can play RD) and Cernak is a RHD...:huh:

Reason I'd keep Coburn is he can play both sides very smoothly to allow any of our babies to rotate in.

So I guess Cernak would be our #7 and allow for Girardi to be rested??

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I wouldn't mind seeing TB in an outdoor game. Doesn't have a to be a home game either and could be played against a team in a colder state if having on in Florida isn't an option.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
But both of them are LHD (though Coburn can play RD) and Cernak is a RHD...:huh:

Reason I'd keep Coburn is he can play both sides very smoothly to allow any of our babies to rotate in.

Organizationally what the Lightning need are d-men. We lost Dotchin and Walcott without replacing those slots.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Gets us down to 7 D. Whichever of the D stays plays the third pairing left side, Cernak and Girardi alternate.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Would be high crime and treasonous to leave Joseph off the team at this point. That kid has hustle

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It would be kind of risky to trade Koekkoek and let Coburn walk at the end of the year. Masin might not be ready 12 months from now.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
LOL, One of Dom's threads finally came true.

Although I think he had some support with that one.

Thing is, we don't need players, so we'd have to take a pick or two. Might appeal to contenders.

That was actually my thread, but pretty much everyone here thought this was in the works. Pretty cool to see a little bit of confirmation...welcome aboard Cernak!

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Gets us down to 7 D. Whichever of the D stays plays the third pairing left side, Cernak and Girardi alternate.

Yeah, that works. :D Would still prefer Coburn to stay. Think he'd retire a Bolt after this season. Koekkoek could use the opportunity a new team would offer.

Would be high crime and treasonous to leave Joseph off the team at this point. That kid has hustle

He's definitely making a solid case for being on the opening night roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad