Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

tumblr_m6y2pptpWu1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

12d642e3fca2d3a462291dc75544fdc7.gif

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Johnson is an obvious candidate for shedding salary.

Between Killorn and Gourde... Gourdes production was questionable but in the playoffs it wasn't and neither was his effort level. Killorns was.

It would hurt to lose Yanni, he provided offense down low we've lacked for years and his ability to be a pain in the ass is something no other player can bring at an all around level on this team. Would rather lose Killorn 10/10.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Johnson is an obvious candidate for shedding salary.

Between Killorn and Gourde... Gourdes production was questionable but in the playoffs it wasn't and neither was his effort level. Killorns was.

It would hurt to lose Yanni, he provided offense down low we've lacked for years and his ability to be a pain in the ass is something no other player can bring at an all around level on this team. Would rather lose Killorn 10/10.

Hopefully Tyler would be open enough to a move, of course. The NTC is the big question mark there. Not impossible to move those guys, but obviously they have to consent to it. And it's hard to imagine him being terribly keen on going to a non-competitive team after having played for a Cup-or-bust team for the last five seasons.

IF he can be moved, we can keep this squad together better. Otherwise, we have some tough decisions to make.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Tell ya what. You buy that Blu ray for me I’ll put it on VHS and send it to you.

You can do that? I didn't think you could transfer a low quality video like Blu Ray into a high quality one like VHS. I'll probably just pass and wait for it to comes to Blockbuster and rent it from there.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->