GDT: 9/27: Preseason Finale: Bruins vs. Jets in Saskatoon: 9pm ET: Not on TV or Radio :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Why can't people sing the Anthem correctly any more? :shakehead

She definitely forgot the words. Yikes!

I will kind of forgive a Canadian soloist for messing up the US anthem but I often wonder why so many Canadian singers think the US anthem is a race to the end (with the Canuck's soloist among the worst).

I also will never forget how awful Steven Tyler sang it.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I tell you with no cameras to prove it happened the Yeti gets a hat trick.

I think Yeti is finding his groove.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I will kind of forgive a Canadian soloist for messing up the US anthem but I often wonder why so many Canadian singers think the US anthem is a race to the end (with the Canuck's soloist among the worst).

I also will never forget how awful Steven Tyler sang it.
It is a daunting anthem so I completely understand. Still sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

Sounded like a blistering Johnny Rocket. I want to see the pass by Looch that they were going gaga over.

fake british accent

Aug 11, 2006
www.exceptionalautobody.com
NESN the mickey mouse channel. How do they not televise more preseason games of a team that was in the Stanley cup final the previous year.

Because of the Red Sox. It is prohibitive to pay announcers, production staff, and whatever other overhead is required to produce a broadcast when the only people who really care are the people on this message board. If there wasn't a team that is actually playing real games instead of tryouts on the same channel, they might air a few more Bruins preseason games.

Since there are people who care enough, though, it would be nice if NESN.com just aired whatever cameras happens to be capturing the game to show replays to the attendees, highlights for tomorrow's morning show, film for the staff, etc., with no announcers or production value required. It is the online age. But NESN is a company and companies exist to create profit so I guess they thought they'd lose money by investing extra resources in a game few people will watch while a Red Sox game that many more people will watch is going on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->