GDT: 9/25/13 Pittsburgh @ Detroit 1930hrs

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Too early or can I say Mrazek could be a potential star goalie in the future? He looks so confident for his age.

Edit: Omg.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Did the Pens trade for Jokinen? I remember we all wanted to trade for him last deadline. I thought he re-signed with the Canes...

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
And then he trips up Orpik....

Yes, you take the hit, he put himself in that position, brace and lean into it, he has the puck by him and Tatar and Nyquist are in, he has done his job and he is trying to hop around him.

Don't put your stick up high, in fact jumping out of the way is a good way to get your knee blown up as well. Take the hit, it is a part of hockey.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Seriously who is in charge of hiring on air talent for FSD? Osgood is awful as a commentator.

and Lashoff is garbage. Put him on waivers, never liked him as a player. Hated the 3 year deal.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I was curious as to who that was that ****ed that coverage on the finn that scored. Sad to say it doesn't suprise me to see it was lashoff but wtf is babs thinking putting that bum out there on the pk?

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Really putting that on Weiss, not great but he is kind of where he is supposed to be Lashoff is at a dead stop too high out, bigger fault with him.

Weiss' coverage was not fatal, Lashoff's coverage was for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->