GDT: 9/25/13 Pittsburgh @ Detroit 1930hrs

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
This is super off-topic, and I suggest we drop it promptly in the GDT, but in case anybody is interested TZE is referencing lists like this, which show actual percentage of how much a car is American.

Note that the top "American made" car, Toyota Camry, is only the #9 for percentage of American parts. Keep in mind I'm not making a judgement on good or bad, merely passing on this information.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/american-cars/story?id=13801165

Thanks Benchy, yeah I knew it was and tried not to go too hard after it, something that makes me see red though.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Did they change the font on the jerseys? They look different.

The lettering (which is a variation of Bookman) is thicker during the preseason. They revert back to the thinner and normal version once the regular season starts.

I have no idea why this is.

RedWingsNow*

False and my brain almost imploded into my neck reading that statement, I could go on for days about how wrong that is. Just because they drop the engine block and weld the doors on here doesn't mean they did much here or employ many people. Nissan does a decent amount of assembly and raw material production, but what you listed are not built here by in large and that is believing the lie they are telling you and want you to believe.

Good vehicles manufactured right here in Michigan.
Buy a Michigan-made vehicle and you're protecting your own property values, strengthening your own schools, and lowering your own taxes.'

RedWingsNow*

Not sure how Malkin ends up 1-on-1 with Cleary -- but of course, he walked around Cleary like Cleary wasn't there

RedWingsNow*

Looks pretty bad for Smith-Lashoff and Smith-Quincey and Smith-Almquist tonight.
Smith made a great play on a 2-on-1 earlier though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad