GDT: 9/25/13 Pittsburgh @ Detroit 1930hrs

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
If your not 100% then don't play in the pre season

For every game you play injured, Babcock gives you ten "real gud" tokens that can go towards redeeming several prizes, including an IPod, Xbox and various other items. 1000 real gud tokens lets you buy a mystery box. Danny Cleary is almost there. It's the only reason he wanted to come back to Detroit. He is currently at 940 real gud tokens and he should reach 1000 by the end of the first week of the season.

Playoff games double the amount of real gud tokens won.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
I'm no fan of cleary by any stretch of imagination but how much time a day do you devote to figuring out new ways of saying he is bad and a joke wingedwheel?

I'm serious and curious.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
I'm no fan of cleary by any stretch of imagination but how much time a day do you devote to figuring out new ways of saying he is bad and a joke wingedwheel?

I'm serious and curious.

I was just trying to be funny. Sadly i failed again...........LIKE DAN CLEARY!!!!!!!!!!!

Boom, still got it.

In all seriousness though, it takes no effort to make fun of Dan Cleary. It just comes to me like a cool breeze while on an ocean cruise.

I sports hate Danny Cleary, but have no problems with Danny Cleary the human being. It's Danny Cleary the hockey player i hate.

Last edited:

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Don't get me wrong I sports hate him as well it just amazes me that u and vladdy continually keep coming up with stuff on him.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Don't get me wrong I sports hate him as well it just amazes me that u and vladdy continually keep coming up with stuff on him.

Not like he has been making that too hard on them the last couple years.

Cleary is going through like a Rip Hamilton kind of decline and hate, hard not to agree with it at this point in time from a sports only perspective.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
For every game you play injured, Babcock gives you ten "real gud" tokens that can go towards redeeming several prizes, including an IPod, Xbox and various other items. 1000 real gud tokens lets you buy a mystery box. Danny Cleary is almost there. It's the only reason he wanted to come back to Detroit. He is currently at 940 real gud tokens and he should reach 1000 by the end of the first week of the season.

Playoff games double the amount of real gud tokens won.

The mystery box Cleary gets will contain a contract extension!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad