9/21 Preseason - Coyotes @ Sharks - 7:30PM MST

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I will be there and will make sure to keep a special eye on Lessio/Domi.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Lats actually got let go today, no longer with us. As for Brule I believe he's a little banged up so might just be sitting tonight out

I am little bit surprised but then again I am not. Happy Brule is still around. Hope he makes the team

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Roster

FORWARDS

Paul Bissonnette
Chris Brown
Max Domi
Tim Kennedy
Lauri Korpikoski
Lucas Lessio
Brandon McMillan
Andy Miele
David Moss
Mike Ribeiro
Brendan Shinnimin
Jordan Szwarz
Brandon Yip

DEFENSEMEN

Brandon Gormley
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Connor Murphy
David Rundblad
Michael Stone
Chris Summers

GOALTENDERS

Mike Smith
Mark Visentin

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=683536&navid=DL|PHX|home

I was wondering what a Gormley Rundblad pairing would be like.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I'm excited to see all of the young D play together. That is a line up we could have in a couple years if they were to ever trade Yandle.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I'm excited to see all of the young D play together. That is a line up we could have in a couple years if they were to ever trade Yandle.

Solid group indeed, but it might be wise to have at least one older defenseman to act as a veteran presence.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I think Yandle is a great role model for the younger guys. DMo needs an office job or something to make some room.

That is an total assumption on your part about both players. I mean, you could be right, but you could be totally wrong. I bet if we all knew what goes on behind close doors, we would think differently about most players. DMO played very well last year, but I believe he would be available in a trade.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
That is an total assumption on your part about both players. I mean, you could be right, but you could be totally wrong. I bet if we all knew what goes on behind close doors, we would think differently about most players. DMO played very well last year, but I believe he would be available in a trade.

I did say "I think" :D My assumption comes from him not wanting to leave the valley. It is no secret that he likes Phoenix. I know it could happen if he liked it or not. DMO is great guy that the organization seems to like and he seems to like the organization.

I would rather see him in the Phoenix Office than on the ice playing for any other team.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Right-handed dmen in the organization are:
Michalek
DeMo
Stone
Rundblad
Murphy

Murphy is 2+ years away, he needs to stay healthy, so really we have only 4 right-handers so I think that Rundblad will be our 7th D on many nights just for PP duty and then some sheltered time on defense.

Obviously one of Z or DeMo are going to have to be traded down the line to make room for the young guys and I think Stone showed enough of himself last year that he is really a solid 3/4 so my thoughts are to move Z just because of the contract...especially since Vrby is going to need 5+million for 4 years next year.

2yotesfans88

Jan 27, 2008
I did say "I think" :D My assumption comes from him not wanting to leave the valley. It is no secret that he likes Phoenix. I know it could happen if he liked it or not. DMO is great guy that the organization seems to like and he seems to like the organization.

I would rather see him in the Phoenix Office than on the ice playing for any other team.

i tend to agree with you. You she DMOs devotion to the team this summer. he was there at the meetings the pressers when the ownership came thru. No i could be totally wrong but wasnt DMO at the final GCC meeting when they approved the lease? even if im wrong on that one. the pressers and his past comments show he wants to remain with the yotes. hes up there in years im sure he wants to retire a coyote. last year on his contract as well. i too would agree i would much rahter see him in the phx office in some form than aother team

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I would too. It could easily be a reality in the near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad