GDT: 9/21/19 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville [Preseason Game 4]

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's really hard to compare this to NHL speed, but Maroon looks like he's skating well too. Better than he looked in the playoffs, but that's probably just the speed of the competition.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Masin made a not-so-great pinch there just to make a hit. Blew up in his face. He looks A LOT better than he did a year ago, but he needs to make better decisions. (Which, if memory serves, was a big problem last year too.)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Forwards didn't show much. Joseph doesn't have his legs just yet (nice assist though). Colton looks like he's hungry.

The D are interesting. Foote looks to me like the least mobile guy on the ice. Masin looks better than last year in that sense, and had a nice moment early in the period where he made a little move to get a rebound puck on net. Cernak's just sort of there, but, even so, you can tell he's the one guy who really belongs.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Cirelli looks like he's taken a step forward. Excellent news, if it continues.

Good on Verhaeghe to follow that puck in. We need more of that, obviously. But that was all Cirelli.

Reactions: Unfinished Business

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Feel like Barre-Boulet must have messed up his offseason training. He looks a lot slower than he was at the end of last year.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I really hope Cal looks better than this in the A. He's just sort of big and awkward. I know he can shoot the puck, so I won't make a Sustr comparison... but that's kind of the only reason.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Camera man picking out some hotties - thats all im paying attention too oh and they havent updated the cernak goal.

Reactions: DFC

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Seriously how long does it take to update the scoreboard there, lol.

Go figure we score a bunch of goals against Nashville of all teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad