GDT: 9/20/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Nashville vs Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 3]

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Kuch trimmed his beard and Heady cut his hair. These are good omens and nobody can tell me otherwise.
3c53b25161cdae1a878930f3526dd941.jpg

This was Hedman's greatest form ever. Fite me irl bro

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ya def watched a diff game five str8 shifts in second period we got tackled no call while if you touched them this game you or lightning went to box lol.... was a lot more issues on holding in pucks when got offensive then the turnovers in middle which happened to both teams.... def issues on getting pucks out of zone at times but when refs calling way they have can see timidness to hit etc... d did ery poor job on holding pucks get something going in nashville zone.... bad passes to me not so much was more witko rutta and others had one issues with pucks not going over sticks and major issues of getting pucks onto net not being blocked and tuned into nashville movement.... only guy stood out on this was sergy he was getting pucks through...... he played well hedman kinda invisible ruttal c plus witko F coburn on getttting pucks through a d etc... thomas did not do good on offensive end not a lot of chances though but overall he played well quick thinking moving pucks north south i noticed him and was good so for a rookie he had an a game imho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad