GDT: #9 - 10/26/13 | New York Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
I don't understand the continued love for MZA. He sucks, he's not an every day NHL player. The excuses for this guy is comical, people wonder if he would clear waivers my answer is who cares?

You like players who drop the gloves, we get it. And Eriksson got taken out no mather how big and bad the Bruins are, still you belive in the "intimidation factor", I know.

Desperately need a win here. LGR!!!

TankLarkin

Will Cuylle is Ready.
Mar 3, 2012
Rochester, NY
You like players who drop the gloves, we get it. And Eriksson got taken out no mather how big and bad the Bruins are, still you belive in the "intimidation factor", I know.

seemed to work with Rupp, Prust and Bickell just fine. San Jose has lost one game this year yet they felt the need to go out and sign Mike Brown. Canadians signed Parros over the summer. Toronto turned it around when Orr was paired with McLaren on fourth line (with Mark Fraser on blueline).

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Why not play Zucc on the 2nd line, and put someone whose only talent is being heavy on the 4th, like Pouliot

Maybe we´ll see him moved up during the game. Otherwise I agree that it is just plain silly to put him on the 4th line. Should stay scratched until they waive him or find room in a top line.

profchaos2001

Mar 2, 2012

its not just that.... I dont hate mza because he doesnt fight. None of our defensemen really fight. however, our other defensemen can handle the puck. Our other defensemen can play physical along the boards. Our other defensemen dont skate as slow as molasses. Our other defensemen dont let the puck out of the zone on the powerplay on routine passes.

Every night seems like a disaster for del zotto on the PP.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
You know what they say .....
When life gives you lemons .....
make a NY hockey team out of them

Pucker up gentlemen should be another sour game

Thanks for my laugh of the day...Hockey Horror Picture Show indeed!

It's astounding...
Time is fleeting...
Madness takes it's toll
But listen closely...
Not for very much longer...
I've got to keep control.

Hey Glen, let's do the trade warp again.

*Bob Richards*

This lineup. Oh Geez.

Outside of the 1st line, I'm not seeing much. **** injuries. :laugh:

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
This one could be ugly. Detroit's dropped 3 in a row. They're clearly a superior team. They'll be hungry to win one at home, and we don't have the players to match them.

Could be a competitive game if we give it 100%, but if they put in one of their typical stinkers... I'll sympathize for Talbot.

DoTheBlue

No Expectations
Apr 5, 2007
Pennsylvania
Thanks for my laugh of the day...Hockey Horror Picture Show indeed!

It's astounding...
Time is fleeting...
Madness takes it's toll
But listen closely...
Not for very much longer...
I've got to keep control.

Hey Glen, let's do the trade warp again.

Trade warp :laugh:
Man this going to be a long season.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Pyatt - Boyle - Dorsett should be a great forechecking line. They played very well in the playoffs. The first line should be ok too they played well last game. The other two lines are gonna be basically useless unless some guys decide to step up. I'm partly intrigued by the Zucc - Moore - Fast line, however I won't be surprised if they don't mesh well at all.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
So our 3rd line is what should be our 4th line and our 4th line should be the 3rd line. God this is so painful.

Vidic15*

Talbot played a good game against Philly. Could of been due to adrenalin. Let's see if he can continue.

vipernsx

Flatus Expeller
Sep 4, 2005
Oh boy, this is gonna be hard to watch.
8276804-little-girl-peeping-through-hand-with-one-eye-macro-shot.jpg

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This is one of the worst non-expansion-team lineups I've ever seen.

And we have a "coaching discussion" thread?? Who can coach this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad