Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
HE ACTUALLY TRIED PASSING IT... I throught he just flubbed the shot

That's so sad.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
2 additional things. That stick blast by Hayes. Frustrated? Sure looked like it, but with whom? He would probably say himself about blown opportunities......but was it that awesome pass that Jesper fanned on? Hayes KNOWS the pressure is on him to put up some numbers in this contract year. Obviously wants every point......or, am I wrong about this? Maybe so, just might be he felt he should've potted it himself.

Secondly......Sam sounds like he is going to have a heart attack when announcing; "It's a power play goal"......easy Sam, we know it was!

Thirdly (I know I said 2 things) Pionk made a couple outstanding defensive plays. Don't ya' to think?

Lastly.......an original thought. Staal needs to sit the bench. Oh wait.......was that said already?

Smith was horrific "prior to" that bogus major penalty. They did us a favor.

Don't see any reason as to why they couldn't burden ADA on the left side replacing Marc or occasionally Smith, what do we have to lose?

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Secondly......Sam sounds like he is going to have a heart attack when announcing; "It's a power play goal"......easy Sam, we know it was!

That’s been a stock thing of his for almost 35 years. It’s amazing he still has the same excitement he did from the beginning.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
In another words, a team that fits the profile for Vigneault, who has two years at $4 million-plus remaining on his Rangers contract. The 12th-winnigest coach in NHL history (648-435-35-98, with the third column representing ties and the fourth overtime/shootout defeats) has maintained a low profile since leaving New York. He is living in Florida.
https://nypost.com/2018/10/20/the-team-that-could-become-perfect-fit-for-ex-rangers-coach/

AV lives in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad