Pool: 8th Annual C4G WJC Pool: Live Updates

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Berggren was #2 on my forward list behind Höglander who I'm going to pick.

Nils Höglander and Anttoni Honka

Honka is a potential sleeper nice pick. The reason I wasn't higher on Heinola is because I wasn't sure if he'd get PP1 or Honka would

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
And with that Honka pick all my top 38 guys are off the board. Here comes the drop. Though there's 1 guy still on the board who I retroactively move up in my head.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I have one guy who I can't believe that has still not been picked.

When you say things like this we must find out later who that is. I'll make sure not to pick him so you can get him when you pick.

I would've probably taken Puistola if I was sure about his health situation. it still concerns me.

That concerned me as well, but I would have taken the risk had Berggren not been there because the upside is really nice in the weaker division.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Honka is a potential sleeper nice pick. The reason I wasn't higher on Heinola is because I wasn't sure if he'd get PP1 or Honka would

I had similar concerns when I opted to not pick him with my last two picks before these. I had Heinola higher though so I think they went in the right order. I am higher on getting Höglander this late though :cool:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I had similar concerns when I opted to not pick him with my last two picks before these. I had Heinola higher though so I think they went in the right order.

They were literally back to back in my rankings with Heinola ahead. One of the tougher things to figure out so far IMO.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
When you say things like this we must find out later who that is. I'll make sure not to pick him so you can get him when you pick.

That concerned me as well, but I would have taken the risk had Berggren not been there because the upside is really nice in the weaker division.
I'll tell you when he goes. I'm not sure he will be there when I get my pick.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
I'm surprised you didn't pick the just released Jack Hughes! :sarcasm:

I nearly keeled over reading this.

Honka was a great selection, now I'll be wondering if grabbing him at 49 would've landed me Puistola at this spot :( :laugh:

I will pick Valentin Nussbaumer.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Ugh this was a tougher decision than I thought it would be after some last second research. My other guy still on the board and I think I'm going to take him over a very close second potential addition.

I'll pick from Russia, Ivan Morozov

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
There's no chance the other guy will be there at 68 right? Nah, I didn't think so, but then again I had the same thought about Berggren

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Is there even going to be anyone left on my list left by the end of the round? That's like all my guys gone lately.

I hate waiting 20 picks argh.

Looks like I will have to go do more research to see who is even late for these late rounds worth taking :laugh:

Reactions: FinPanda

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
Don't underestimate the Swiss in a ****ty group!

Plus with me going off the board from time to time, how else would you guys get yours to drop? ;)
It’s okay, I actually think Nussbaumer is a decent player. I was going to pick him, after all. But he’s definitely a tier below the players that have gone on forward to this point. Yep, we’re getting to that part of the draft!

Reactions: Scrantonicity 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad