Prospect Info: #89 Alex Tuch

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
I was rather dismayed to see the Wild give the Knights Tuch. He was a favorite prospect of mine as a Wild fan.

Anyhoo, watched some preseason highlights, and saw a nice tip-in and a nice assist so far from #89.

I'm still rooting for him, so hopefully you will have good things to post in this thread as the season progresses, provided he makes the team.

Is that a given?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
You could say he's got a bit of a...scoring Tuch.

horatio1.jpg

I've been really impressed with him so far. I was wondering whether he'd be competing for a bottom 6 spot as a banger/energy guy to start the year but his plays behind the goal line show a tremendous amount of skill.

I mentioned the other day he was getting the business in front of the net by Jared Cowen so he backed out of the blue paint, lifted Cowen's stick and Hyka slid the puck across to Lindberg for a wide open net. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
You could say he's got a bit of a...scoring Tuch.

horatio1.jpg

I've been really impressed with him so far. I was wondering whether he'd be competing for a bottom 6 spot as a banger/energy guy to start the year but his plays behind the goal line show a tremendous amount of skill.

I mentioned the other day he was getting the business in front of the net by Jared Cowen so he backed out of the blue paint, lifted Cowen's stick and Hyka slid the puck across to Lindberg for a wide open net. He has a lot of tricks up his sleeve.

No doubt - he pulled this off in Wild development camp a couple years ago:

Then there was this moment in the Boston Beanpot tournament:

You guys are soooo lucky. Minnesota's rewards from the expansion draft were Scott Pelerin and Curtis Lesychyn.

lilmaxo

Jul 12, 2015
How has he looked so far ? Is he a good pickup for fantasy ? Is he dominant?

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
I check the hi-lights, and he looks to be a real handful in front of the other team's goal, with top notch redirection skill.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

MCassel

Nov 29, 2017
Hearing the way people in the organization talk about him seemingly daily, don't be surprised when he's the first VGK with a "C" on his chest.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->