OT: 82nd Obsequious Banter Thread: a thread for Bunny facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Funniest thing to me: I think H2s have 32-gallon tanks? Somewhere around there. All of that panic and he couldn't even a hoard a full fill.

Think he begs his insurance to classify it as 'act of God'?

Best news i've seen all week

Reactions: Amorgus

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
They lifted the mandatory mask rule where I work earlier this week. The Governor lifted the mandatory rule in public as well. But pretty much every store, restaurant that I know of is making it mandatory tho.
We have some of the lowest rates of infection and the numbers keep dropping so I don’t have a problem with the decision.

FLYERSFAN18

May 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
If people are going to complain about Floridiabs being able to leave their homes you should also complain about all the people who are going there and to texas on vacation and probably bringing Covid with them or getting it on the plane. My sister in-law and mother in-law are both do what the government tells you in all situations and still have gone to Disney from oregon. Disney freaks and spring breakers from out of state are probably Florida’s biggest Covid problem

Reactions: Hanover Fist

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah I agree with that. Common sense is still highly valued inside the city lol

I mean most people I know probably have a nonchalant attitude towards vaccines but they’ve probably still been vaccinated a double digit amount times over to this point in their lives. So it isn’t a fear, more so just laziness.

I got the flu shot & obviously these shots but in a normal season I’ll get the flu shot if I stumble into it. I’m not really going out of my way for it given my age & health. But if it’s there at work or the doctor’s office while I’m there I’ll get one. My parents go out of their way but they’re at that age where they should be.

Reactions: Rebels57

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Is there a (free) program or app or widget or something for a windows computer that will remove either any bloatware or unnecessary or unwanted things on my laptop?
It’s a few years old now but it’s barely been used. It takes forever to turn on, and everything is so delayed it feels laggy. Opening programs, be it Firefox or iTunes or a game takes several minutes and often fails to respond.
My wife looked at it a little while ago but I don’t think she wants to fix it. No one really wants to come home and do what they do all day at work so I don’t blame her.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I mean most people I know probably have a nonchalant attitude towards vaccines but they’ve probably still been vaccinated a double digit amount times over to this point in their lives. So it isn’t a fear, more so just laziness.

I got the flu shot & obviously these shots but in a normal season I’ll get the flu shot if I stumble into it. I’m not really going out of my way for it given my age & health. But if it’s there at work or the doctor’s office while I’m there I’ll get one. My parents go out of their way but they’re at that age where they should be.

i got a flu shot for the first time this past winter..best thing i did

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
2 episodes in and I’m hooked on Mare of Easttown. Winslet is tremendous and the accents are pretty well done. Definitely get the feeling of Delco

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Acme still has a mask mandate and is filled with unmasked Newtown residents, most of which are likely not vaccinated because that's the vibe of this shithole.

Great job CDC!

Reactions: Amorgus and Embiid

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Acme still has a mask mandate and is filled with unmasked Newtown residents, most of which are likely not vaccinated because that's the vibe of this shithole.

Great job CDC!

What f***ing nightmarish Newtown do you go to? :laugh:

It’s a generally well to do area, and I went to Acme in Richboro yesterday and everyone was wearing a mask.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Great job CDC!

Sounds like a job for me.....VaxMan! The new maskless and fearless crusader. I will put a stop to their reckless criminal behavior by shooting them all with my vaccine gun!

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
What f***ing nightmarish Newtown do you go to? :laugh:

It’s a generally well to do area, and I went to Acme in Richboro yesterday and everyone was wearing a mask.

The CDC didn't release the new guidelines until last night so what happened in Richboro yesterday isn't relevant. Plus, they might be neighboring boroughs but Richboro natives are a lot less shitty than Newtown ones.

Speaking of which..

Newtown f***ing sucks. Worst town in Southeastern PA. A bunch of stuck up their own ass jerkoffs. I truly hate it.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
How I feel about Newtown, PA
b6071ad3-7363-402d-ae26-cd9581f219bf_text.gif

Reactions: Flybynite

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
At the gym now. They have a sign saying that masks are recommended when moving about the gym but not required when exercising. Amazing, well done.

Gonna hit the treadmill without a mask shortly and it's going to be great

Reactions: Lord Defect

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
No. No, it's not.
People hate treadmill workouts....if you do a 20 minute cardio interval routine it is very effective. People spend more time on treadmills than necessary. Personally, I hate running outdoors and over time hard on the knees. Then you have those people who are hardcore runners due to the runner's high. Some of them look like skeletons. They run so much they actually burn into muscle and look like freaken running anorexics.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I do 40 min on the treadmill 4 nights a week and love it. Started around April of last year due to extra energy because of the COVID lockdown. Stuck with it ever since.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
People hate treadmill workouts....if you do a 20 minute cardio interval routine it is very effective. People spend more time on treadmills than necessary. Personally, I hate running outdoors and over time hard on the knees. Then you have those people who are hardcore runners due to the runner's high. Some of them look like skeletons. They run so much they actually burn into muscle and look like freaken running anorexics.

I cant run outside just to run to save my life. I definitely suffer from that mental block. Putting me on a pitch and I'll run all day. Give me an obstacle course of any sort and I'm fine.

Tell me I've gotta run and ..... just run? Maybe a mile on a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad