GDT: #81: FLYERS at Blues, Thursday, April 4, 2019, 8:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I’m just nitpicking here obviously, but it low key irks me that they actually gave a player like Raffl an extension during this season, with all the trash hockey we have seen. Really?

The guy is a warm body most nights and basically at best will not hurt you. The intensity of a moth.

I shouldn’t have tuned in. Ugh.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Hagg lost him...but I rewound. Giroux was in a good spot deep, then left that spot and told Myers to come in to cover for him...mentions to him with his arm. And Giroux left early before Myers could get to protect the net.

a comedy of mistakes.
I was wondering what forward didn't rotate down in the D zone. Hagg shouldn't have had two Blues there with him and no other Flyer closer to the play

Reactions: Tripod

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I’m just nitpicking here obviously, but it low key irks me that they actually gave a player like Raffl an extension during this season, with all the trash hockey we have seen. Really?

The guy is a warm body most nights and basically at best will not hurt you. The intensity of a moth.

Completely pointless

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Seems pretty clear that the boys kind of just quit after the chances at making the dance went out the window.

Can’t blame them in a way, but holy shit is this ugly hockey.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

No. You are one of us and you will suffer like one of us.

tenor.gif

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas

yeah exactly. He's the type of guy you sign for cheap in his early/mid-20s, tell him to throw his body around and play defense, and move on as soon as he gets any age on him.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Hartman isn't worth a damn either, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad