GDT: #80 - Predators vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I’d be shocked if he’s on the roster next season. He looks checked out. Been that way for weeks

I'd rather keep him just because I think we lose any trade involving him. Maybe if Botts can pull off a Domi/Reinhart swap though?

But yea he has been really bad recently.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I'd rather keep him just because I think we lose any trade involving him. Maybe if Botts can pull off a Domi/Reinhart swap though?

But yea he has been really bad recently.

Botts is all about “room culture”, Sam not having the right body language may force Botts hand.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Refs in on the tank again letting their goal count and taking our goal away to make the difference in the game.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Nope, boo all you want. But writing dumbass signs that are going to get re-tweeted half a billion times is stupid. Why even go if you are gonna do that?

Because the message of your displeasure of the team you cheer for and pay money for is louder and more pronounced in the stands than on a message board/social media.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Attachments

• Oy__CCJ0_400x400.jpg
    Oy__CCJ0_400x400.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Yeah, Jack should not have gotten that puck back. It's amazing how Sam has all kinds of nifty offensive plays in his arsenal, and then Phil puts him with Jack, and he gets tunnel vision to Jack's stick.

Sam looks checked out so idk how well he'd do on his own line right now. But Housley's insistence on stapling him to Jack despite the poor results is an incredible display of stupidity and stubbornness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad