GDT: #80|Pittsburgh at Detroit Rock City looking for Kiss|Tuesday, April 2nd 7:30pm|LCA|FS-D+, ATTSN-PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Let's win this game.

No Letang, Malkin, Dumo? no problem. Winning would mean we pretty much locked up a top 3 spot unless Canes/CBJ go 3-0 and we just go 1-2.

Reactions: EightyOne

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Let's win this game.

No Letang, Malkin, Dumo? no problem. Winning would mean we pretty much locked up a top 3 spot unless Canes/CBJ go 3-0 and we just go 1-2.

Technically no Crosby, Guentzel, Rust, or Kessel.

Wink wink

Reactions: 66-30-33

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
He hurt himself so he didn't have to play RD with Olli anymore.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm hoping for an offensive explosion because I'd like to see signs that the offense is finding its rhythm heading into the playoffs.

Last thing I want to see is the offense sputtering going into the playoffs when we have a likely first round series against a team on the verge of winning the Jennings for least goals against this year.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm hoping for an offensive explosion because I'd like to see signs that the offense is finding its rhythm heading into the playoffs.

Last thing I want to see is the offense sputtering going into the playoffs when we have a likely first round series against a team on the verge of winning the Jennings for least goals against this year.

Can't imagine any offensive explosions are forthcoming with both Malkin and Letang on the shelf, unfortunately.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
When was the last time Sully roasted a player in front of the press? He even praised Sprong out of his ass...what’s he gonna say? Olli blows?
Sully didn't really praise Sprong, he just sort of repeated things would figure itself out or he just needs to keep working at it sort of comments. But Olli, they sing his praises, even Wilson's from the start.

Olli even talked about how his timing (lmao) is back and that he feels good and back to normal. I damn near spit my drink out when I saw that Potash interview.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We are without G, Tangers, and the Bud Light Knight. What are the real expectations for this game? Seriously?

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Can't imagine any offensive explosions are forthcoming with both Malkin and Letang on the shelf, unfortunately.

I'm just hoping that a 40 shot performance results in more than 1 or 2 goals. I don't think I'm asking for too much, even with those two out.

I'd like to see positive steps from some of the offensive guys who are struggling lately (Kessel and Schultz), as well as see both Sid and Jake get back into the groove.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We are without G, Tangers, and the Bud Light Knight. What are the real expectations for this game? Seriously?

I mean look at who DET is fielding on defense too...we just need God like Murray to show up and Sid’s line to have a good game neutering Larkin and someone to obstruct AA through the NZ...wait, ok, maybe 3-1 loss is accurate...

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Same as they've been all season, pretty much; Hope Sid-Jake excel and Murray plays well. The 2018-19 Pittsburgh Penguins in a nutshell.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Wings are like 7-2-1 in their last 10 with an absolute joke of a roster. If we lose, that's embarrassing no matter how many injuries people point out as being the reason why. Because even with those people out, having Sid, Guentzel, McCann, Bjugstad, Kessel, Schultz, Maatta, and Murray in net should mean we f***ing roll these guys.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Some of you talk of Maatta as if he is 2015 Rob Scuderi. The Pens defence is fully capable of sucking when everyone is healthy and shining when Dumo and Letang are out, let's see which of those two things happen before panicking.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->