Post-Game Talk: #80 | FLYERS at Islanders | Tue., Apr. 3, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Lately this board is becoming what I have really hated over the past few years in politics. Going incredible lengths to defend some dumbfoundingly obvious mistakes and horrible decisions, while worshipping the authority for reasons unknown, ignoring logic and reason - and the total lack of willingness by a few to admit mistakes have been made, with no intention to change opinion despite both stats and eye test prove things may be different. It's so tiring, having facts debated as speculations or opinion, in 2018 nonetheless.

Reactions: FlyerEra2010

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
points but lacks in effort lots of games. Awseome in 2010 but against devils he had points in 2012 but they easily took him out and 14 easy taken out by ranger despite afew garbage points and 16 was a joke from all top players. Pens series was a joke in 2012. Fun to watch but gartbage played.
He never lacks effort. He’s literally had coaches tell him to not try so hard.

This is how I know you’re trolling.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Lately this board is becoming what I have really hated over the past few years in politics. Going incredible lengths to defend some dumbfoundingly obvious mistakes and horrible decisions, while worshipping the authority for reasons unknown, ignoring logic and reason - and the total lack of willingness by a few to admit mistakes have been made, with no intention to change opinion despite both stats and eye test prove things may be different. It's so tiring, having facts debated as speculations or opinion, in 2018 nonetheless.

This seems like an alternative fact to me.

Reactions: FlyerEra2010

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
The fact that last year, Simmonds fit the precise mold of your ideal player, yet you complained about him ceaselessly says it all.
Nothing like Dustin Brown and Simmonds is soft and done for that role. never liked him really but if he plays hard nosed like he should then hes fine.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I know good players and good hockey teams and this teams youngsters will be alright but g can stay and the other leaders can f*** off.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Not a ****in chance. He'd light up the first Cane tonight and then look out. He ****ed up some Colorado punks rather easy I must say.

This season is an utter outlier. He's sucked for years now. He will suck again soon.

And based on the way you treat all our players while idolizing players who play a style you claim to hate just because they aren't Flyers, it's a given that you'd hate him here.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
This season is an utter outlier. He's sucked for years now. He will suck again soon.

And based on the way you treat all our players while idolizing players who play a style you claim to hate just because they aren't Flyers, it's a given that you'd hate him here.
Not about points but effort and he brings it game in and out. Beef don't be like this ok. Flyers lack punch. We have none.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Not about points but effort and he brings it game in and out. Beef don't be like this ok. Flyers lack punch. We have none.

Except if he's a Flyer, you'd automatically assume he's not putting in the effort. Because that's what you do.

Even when we are winning, you claim it isn't because the team put in the effort. It's because the other team let them win.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Except if he's a Flyer, you'd automatically assume he's not putting in the effort. Because that's what you do.

Even when we are winning, you claim it isn't because the team put in the effort. It's because the other team let them win.
you never see dominate periods from this team and you know it.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Beef, how many kids do you have? I thought I was a patient man, but you're putting me to shame.

It's the older dog that trains me, not the child. People claim that dogs don't prepare you for parenthood. BS. This dog was like SEAL training for parenthood. It was like being through the meatgrinder of Gallipoli, then getting transferred to the Western Front and going to town because the rest of WWI was so easy by comparison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad