#8 Devils Forward in 2013

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
2nd to last one of these polls, finally. All of the garbage guys that aren't getting votes have been taken out of the voting. Sorry, Krys Barch supporters.

So far:

1) Patrik Elias- 55.67%
2) Ilya Kovalchuk- 53.97%
3) Andrei Loktionov- 69.23%
4) Steve Bernier- 33.33%
5) David Clarkson- 39.13%
6) Ryan Carter- 32.26%
7) Travis Zajac- 38.24%

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Henrique was one of the most inconsistent players on the team this year. Was really hot when he came back, was really cold after that for a while. Got really hot again, then stayed cold for a long time.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm not saying he was good. Just that he was better than Gionta who should be in the AHL

I know you're a notorious non Gionta supporter.

Won't even try to argue that with you cause it's ridiculous. Maybe if the coach would stop playing at center or as a number 1 PKer. That's half his problem.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
So why should we rank him ahead of Henrique if he's playing out of position and failing at it?

And labeling me like that is flaming, buddy

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
So why should we rank him ahead of Henrique if he's playing out of position and failing at it?

And labeling me like that is flaming, buddy

Why? I've seen you rag on him before. What's wrong with ''Non Gionta supporter''? I never even called you a ''Gionta hater''.

Just the other night in another thread you said something along the lines of him getting bent over by other teams top lines. You're now saying he should be in the AHL. What's flaming about what I said? Do I really need to dig up posts where you've ragged on the guy?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zubrus needs some love. He is always overlooked based on stats.

I probably could have put him over a few of these guys who finished ahead, but with his limited playing time this year I haven't really voted for him.

Then again apparently he played 22 games. Seems like he missed way more than just over half the season. It really does.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Zubrus for sure. His injury period was easily the worst period of the season, performance-wise.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
id say zubie but with his injury i feel like he wasnt playing enough to say whether or not he was that player.. threw the second half of this shortend season i think gio contributed more then henrique

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
As far as I'm concerned Gionta is one of the best 4th line centers in the league. Yes he sucks on faceoffs but other than that he is great. Good defensively and plays on the PK and can chip in a good amount of points.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
This is clearly Gionta. Played above and beyond what anyone could have reasonably expected out of him.

People forget how great he and Josefson were together for the first portion of the season before Joe got hurt.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I love Gionta, and I understand people not loving him or really not liking him, but calling him an AHLer?

He produced at the same exact identical point clip this season as he did in the playoffs last year. I don't really understand why he gets hated on so much. I know his faceoffs are a joke, but that's on the coaches. They're more concerned about righties playing on right and lefties playing on left than letting a guy who was 48% taking regular faceoffs last year play center.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
Voted Zubie but wanted to vote Poni.

sarcasm

poni? well if your sane i seriously hope that was a joke.. i pray to god he doesnt come back next year, he definently needs to be replaced with someone who is going to do something even some what productive.. him, sullivan, dags... dump all 3 please.. i know the second 2 arent coming back :handclap:

... geesh bud you almost had me there... didnt see the sarcasm in white LOL!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad