GDT: [#8] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:00PM CST (FS-SW, FS-O)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I can see it now. CBJ will go up 1-0 early. We’ll get 2 goals in quick succession in the early 2nd, only for them to tie it shortly before the buzzer. We’ll get one around the 12ish minute mark in the 3rd, think we’ve won it, and give up. They’ll tie it with their goalie pulled. We’ll finish a way-too-close OT with a goal by a “skill” player. Then we’ll hear all about how well the team played and how all the “hard work” has paid off but there’s more to do. How the team is on the right track and the results will start coming. All this despite us barely getting past an incredibly depleted CBJ team.

Not even gonna watch this nonsense anymore. I don’t have the time to make room in my schedule to watch this shitshow of a team right now.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I can see it now. CBJ will go up 1-0 early. We’ll get 2 goals in quick succession in the early 2nd, only for them to tie it shortly before the buzzer. We’ll get one around the 12ish minute mark in the 3rd, think we’ve won it, and give up. They’ll tie it with their goalie pulled. We’ll finish a way-too-close OT with a goal by a “skill” player. Then we’ll hear all about how well the team played and how all the “hard work” has paid off but there’s more to do. How the team is on the right track and the results will start coming. All this despite us barely getting past an incredibly depleted CBJ team.

Not even gonna watch this nonsense anymore. I don’t have the time to make room in my schedule to watch this ****show of a team right now.
You lost me at the stars 3rd goal .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not sure about Gurianov getting called up to play 4th line .

By the way i like the fact that Dowling often is the extra/scratch. Keeping him up to sit instead of prospects most of the time makes most sense.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

Not even gonna watch this nonsense anymore. I don’t have the time to make room in my schedule to watch this ****show of a team right now.

I forgot to mention: all three regulation goals are by Perry despite him looking like he’s skating with peg legs, and the OT winner is Gurianov going 1-on-3

Everyone else besides Hintz and Heiskanen continue to look like horseshit

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I forgot to mention: all three regulation goals are by Perry despite him looking like he’s skating with peg legs, and the OT winner is Gurianov going 1-on-3

Everyone else besides Hintz and Heiskanen continue to look like horse****
Well if you're going to dream, dream big i guess

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Perry officially makes his debut tonight. I'm pumped. Wanna see him and Pavelski race

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad