GDT: 8/3/20 - 4:00PM EDT - Washington vs Tampa Bay [Round Robin Game 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Anyone else's game shut off on them for blackout restrictions? How do you even have blackout restrictions on an exhibition game? Aren't blackout restrictions tied to sellouts too, how does that work when fans aren't allowed in the arena?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Very good first period and not only for the goal.
I could say that this version of Wilson is a big gift for Tampa. I hope he'll continue to play as chill as he did in this period.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Anyone else's game shut off on them for blackout restrictions? How do you even have blackout restrictions on an exhibition game? Aren't blackout restrictions tied to sellouts too, how does that work when fans aren't allowed in the arena?
It may be because it's nationally broadcast on NBCSN. That being said - I was able to bypass a blackout on NHL.tv yesterday by selecting one of the multi-camera views. Doubt that always works but it worked for me yesterday.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
This is a slow game for these two teams. Capitals are starting their 20 foot runs. Gotta keep your head up if you're on Tampa.

Coleman is such a vanilla and predictable player. Dating back to his first games with us, hes basically like joseph out there but not as much of a defensive liability. I don't get it though, hes better than that... He is just playing too much on the outside..

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
It may be because it's nationally broadcast on NBCSN. That being said - I was able to bypass a blackout on NHL.tv yesterday by selecting one of the multi-camera views. Doubt that always works but it worked for me yesterday.

They did away with the blackout restrictions for playoff games a few years ago when nationally broadcast. I guess this isn't a playoff game like most of the other series but this isn't a normal time for sports. Kinda a shitty move if you ask me.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Just looking at it now, Kuch's career playoff stats are pretty close to Marty's time as a Bolt

GP GAPTSPPGGWGOTG
St. Louis63 333568108 3
Kucherov65 303262862
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Master P

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
They did away with the blackout restrictions for playoff games a few years ago when nationally broadcast. I guess this isn't a playoff game like most of the other series but this isn't a normal time for sports. Kinda a shitty move if you ask me.
I had the same deal with Toronto-Columbus last night, and I live in South Florida. Not sure why, but it sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad