bH6kwka.png

geg7bIV.png

PXu893l.png

qUFCODe.png

2fzftXt.png

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I just hope the extra day off don't kill the momentum from that last game. Go Bolts!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

KuchieKooRov

Aug 13, 2020
should be fun, I don't believe momentum exists game to game in this new format so I don't worry about losing that with the break. But I do wonder who the break was better for? Boston, because they are overall an older team? Tampa, because it gave Mcdonagh more time to get better?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Bruce Cassidy's talents include spamming a line that's getting punked by Yanni Gourde and making Jon Cooper look like the second coming of Scotty Bowman

We win this game you can throw this series in the ha'buh

Heddyzeppelin

Aug 24, 2020
Love the GDT with the table hockey motif.

need Vezina level Vasy to help us survive the inevitable Boston push in the 1st period. Stay in the game. Stay composed. Keep pushing and we can win.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Sucks this game is on regular NBC, I don't got that with my streaming service. Hope they rest McDonagh again today and if we win keep him out the rest of this series. I think we can do without him if Coburn plays like he did last game. I got a 4-2 win incoming with a Cirelli goal, it will be an empty netter but still a goal.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
should be fun, I don't believe momentum exists game to game in this new format so I don't worry about losing that with the break. But I do wonder who the break was better for? Boston, because they are overall an older team? Tampa, because it gave Mcdonagh more time to get better?

If the extra day was to either team's advantage, it was for the Bruins. When you've beaten a team back-to-back days, the second of them being a 7-1 beatdown, you wanna get back out on the ice as quickly as you can. The extra day is that much extra waiting you had to do.

Hopefully it won't end up making an impact. Boston would be expected to start hard today either way. But I think they're the bigger beneficiaries of the extra day of rest.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If the extra day was to either team's advantage, it was for the Bruins. When you've beaten a team back-to-back days, the second of them being a 7-1 beatdown, you wanna get back out on the ice as quickly as you can. The extra day is that much extra waiting you had to do.

Hopefully it won't end up making an impact. Boston would be expected to start hard today either way. But I think they're the bigger beneficiaries of the extra day of rest.

Meh I can see it both ways. When you suffer a bad beatdown, you wanna get back on the ice to avenge it as soon as you can, too. Now they've kind of lost that edge due to having to wait. The emotions may no longer be there for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad