cn2IPLf.png

UFxoD4C.png

PXu893l.png

e6S2kI3.png

2fzftXt.png

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Play the whole game like the 2nd half and we are good. Our core guys have been to the playoffs numerous times and should already know you cannot play half-a**ed and expect to win. We need a win tonight and I have faith. LFG and BEAT BOSTON!

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I could care less about the PP or PK, if Cirelli or Sergachev play like trash, if Cooper gets outcoached. None of that matters if Vasilevskiy plays like a Vezina winner. We've played 9 games since the restart and he has 0 shutouts and just 1 game giving up just 1 goal. It would be great if he could actually win a series for us like every other goalie does against us.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I could care less about the PP or PK, if Cirelli or Sergachev play like trash, if Cooper gets outcoached. None of that matters if Vasilevskiy plays like a Vezina winner. We've played 9 games since the restart and he has 0 shutouts and just 1 game giving up just 1 goal. It would be great if he could actually win a series for us like every other goalie does against us.
So everything on one guy.

The other teams also stick to their structure for consecutive games.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
So everything on one guy.

The other teams also stick to their structure for consecutive games.

Yes. He's been outplayed by Bobrovsky, Holtby and Murray the last 3 times we got knocked out of the playoffs. Sure the offense needs to step up but if those guys can shut our offense down he should be able to do the same and he hasn't.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Yes. He's been outplayed by Bobrovsky, Holtby and Murray the last 3 times we got knocked out of the playoffs. Sure the offense needs to step up but if those guys can shut our offense down he should be able to do the same and he hasn't.

No goalie could stop that Coyle goal. Also the PP goal pasta got they let boston keep the puck in the zone after 3 failed attempts. The McDonough turnover was just pin point passing on their end. That last goal maybe vasy can save the other two, the team needs to help him or not let them have chances. That coyle goal was insane still.

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
This to me is a must win especially playing again tomorrow need to win this to have good ol mojo on our side. On a side note that radulov goal he "scored" on colorado yesterday. How angry would you all be if that was the OT winner in a game 7 stanley cup finals...I would probably break my tv if that was against us lol

Reactions: Heddyzeppelin

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I like our chances in the second game of a back-to-back, but really only if we win this game first. Down 2-0 would put us in a huge confidence bind going into tomorrow. Win this game and everything's back on the table.

But if we're down McDonagh, then we're really starting to get stretched on the blueline. Cernak and Sergachev were pretty pedestrian, if not awful, in Game 1, and both would have to take on more responsibility if McDonagh is out.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Guys we've come to far to lose this game. Let's see how the boys respond.

This is what character is about
We havent even really gotten that far. It's only game 2 of round 2.

This teams lack of mental toughness is something else. You would have thought the Columbus series win would have sent their confidence sky high and made them almost unstoppable

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Maybe the Serg on the 1st PP is a contract thing? He is RFA after this season.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ817

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
We're not gonna beat Boston the same way we beat CBJ. We're better than Boston at a fast, skilled game, as shown in the 2nd and 3rd periods.
That was my main concern about Game 1 was having to transition back to a skating game. Let's see if they've caught up to the curve now.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
We're not gonna beat Boston the same way we beat CBJ. We're better than Boston at a fast, skilled game, as shown in the 2nd and 3rd periods.
Yep, I think it took them about a period to *gulp* flip the switch from last series' key to what we need to do to win this one.

I was hoping Cooper would have them better prepared, but alas... He is Jon Cooper.

We need to come out guns blazing in this one. We can beat them at high octane hockey.

Reactions: PJ817
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad