8 1/2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
8 1/2 h till we look at the boards and scream 'load' already

should be fun to see how the mods and the other's in charge of the looney bin react when the boards go nut with either

the draft was fix

or

(fill in team name) should not have gotten Crosby

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
jumptheshark said:
8 1/2 h till we look at the boards and scream 'load' already

should be fun to see how the mods and the other's in charge of the looney bin react when the boards go nut with either

the draft was fix

or

(fill in team name) should not have gotten Crosby

Hopefully the server will be able to hold the capacity of people. I am going to be at work so this will be my main source of info.

Avery4Byng*

Ya the Lounge will be shut down as we prepare for mayhem.

High flyin' Habs*

SENSational said:
OMG OMG OMG. So ****ing exciting. If the leafs get him I will stop watching hockey.
I wish I could be such a devoted and loyal fan like yourself.

Coffee and 7's*

Jeff Dahlia said:
You guys trying to coordinate mayhem.....LOL!:biglaugh:

It's going to be nuts!

why don't u guys get an "OMG WTF YELL HERE MANY MANY"-forum just for fun?

dafranchz

dakdak said:
why don't u guys get an "OMG WTF YELL HERE MANY MANY"-forum just for fun?
They're going to do somethings...not sure. The best advice would be to stick to the "All-draft, all-this" threads to cut down on content. As well, be respectful to your brethen here and don't cry when a) a team you hate gets the #1 or b) your team doesn't

Coffee and 7's*

btw, im looking arround the forums and trying to find where I can see it live at internet? I should've found it...but can someone tell me.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Jeff Dahlia said:
They're going to do somethings...not sure. The best advice would be to stick to the "All-draft, all-this" threads to cut down on content. As well, be respectful to your brethen here and don't cry when a) a team you hate gets the #1 or b) your team doesn't

I'd recommend a mod making a "Draft Lottery" thread, and then around 4pm et, closing the whole prospects board of new posts, and having just that mod update the thread as each pick is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad