Prospect Info: 7th Round - 189th overall - Kelly Summers

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Definitely thought we traded to pick Kulda, but I don't know anything about this guy or the guy at 190.

Either way, intrigued that the Sens were interested enough in this guy to trade for the pick

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Definitely thought we traded to pick Kulda, but I don't know anything about this guy or the guy at 190.

Either way, intrigued that the Sens were interested enough in this guy to trade for the pick

Ranked 155th in the first central scouting report, ended up 73rd amongst NA skaters. Or something like that.

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
The Carleton Place Canadians (Jr A) used to be Carleton Place Kings (Jr B), I knew a few guys in college who played for the old Jr B squad. Kinda neat that a kid is getting drafted out of there, by the Sens no less.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
I live in Carleton Place and went to a couple games this season. Summers really stood out - by far their best defenseman. He's quick as hell.

fringie

May 20, 2013
Kanata
I live in Carleton Place and went to a couple games this season. Summers really stood out - by far their best defenseman. He's quick as hell.

Good to hear, hope it works out for him! :handclap:Although where he is picked, it is still a long shot.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Just like Borowiecki out of the CJ what a terrible choice that was.... Wait a minute.

Summers is a puck mover with a high IQ, not similar players but my point was it didn't work out so bad last time.

I never said the pick was bad...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad