Post-Game Talk: (7PM-Sat) "I have had it with these mother****ing Yandles on this mother****ing team!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkison

May 14, 2011
Mississippi
I thought Judge got a free pass from the fans here on his last game. For the most part, I don't think it was that great of a game.

Meanwhile, if Bob was starting, I feel like he would have been crucified if he had that game.
I don't fault him for the own goal.

but you're right, it wasn't his best. But I'd bet everything I own Bob would've let in one or two more

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I don't fault him for the own goal.

but you're right, it wasn't his best. But I'd bet everything I own Bob would've let in one or two more
If I knew that Breakaway would have happened in overtime, I would have made a big bet for Bob to stop that.

Not only has he stopped a NHL Superstar on a breakaway this year, but he is the best goalie in the league with his right pad. It was right Pad save.
Oh and I question if he's still in the Tampa Bay Lightning's head.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Im surprised theyre starting Bennett off as a center. Calgary fans made it sound like he hasn't played in that position in years.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
I can't wait to talk to whoever is. Cause...wow
I lived in Buffalo for those Sabres teams. Even they were divided.

No player is worth that much really but that is the cap world we live in. I just dont get how salary makes his performance better or worse. Hes been better this year as the whole team has been.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I dont understand why our wingers are always so low whern the opposing dmen just pass it to each other. Because our wingers are covering no one at that moment. They just stand still

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Tampa would had two goals on one timers had Kucherov been in normal spot. Bob positioning is so weird at times.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Huberdeau loses puck. Stops skating and can see him complaining. Just skate FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad