Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015

upload_2018-9-26_9-30-21-png.142443

Lines TBD, but at least we have a thread now.​

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Don't think this game is going to be streamed tonight. Only other one that I know of is the one against the Wild which is this Friday.

Last edited:

member 116861

The biggest downside of cheering for a west coast American team. :(

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
" Wednesday's matchup between the Avalanche and Stars will not be televised. The radio broadcast can be heard on Altitude Sports Radio FM 92.5 in the Denver area or online at ColoradoAvalanche.com. "
Looking at that Dallas lineup this should be a win. Picking the Avs on my proline

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Don't think this game is going to be streamed tonight. Only other one that I know of is the one against the Wild which is this Friday.

Dallas announced they'll be streaming the Sunday game in Dallas. So this is the last unwatchable preseason game for us.

Reactions: klozge

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Hoping for a good game tonight from Kaut .
I want to see him make the team at least for a few games

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
So dissappointed this G wont be televised
Ok
Its only time we will see some of these guys plus i was hoping to see some big Zads hits
We sure are bringing on a youth + speed equation....at least in preseason... should be a great year if the defense improves at all
Go Avs

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
My biggest hope for today and going forward for few games is that Jost would finally start showing something. Otherwise we will need three second line players via draft or trades.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
My biggest hope for today and going forward for few games is that Jost would finally start showing something. Otherwise we will need three second line players via draft or trades.

Yes because if Jost does nothing tonight and the next few games we can pretty much write off his entire career and just call him a bust already.

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
Yes because if Jost does nothing tonight and the next few games we can pretty much write off his entire career and just call him a bust already.
No. But this is the season for him to show what he is made of. Soon he has to show something real. That tenth overall stamp gets you only so far.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No. But this is the season for him to show what he is made of. Soon he has to show something real. That tenth overall stamp gets you only so far.

He turned 20 6 months ago and last year was his rookie year. It takes more than 2 seasons to fully declare someone as a bust...

Reactions: LTC Pain

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
What??? I'm really confused by this post, so you think we will lose? What makes you think that? I think this will be close but the Avs pull off another win.

im just being silly, yeah they should win but hey VGK should have beaten us so..., i mean its preseason its not really about the score...for me at least

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad