7p 9/29 Yotes at Knights PS Game 4

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
Since I couldnt add it in the “hey! We all f***ing hate the Knights so let’s make mountains out of half a molehill” thread…..

Wish I could have itemized every incident a player for another team did or said something off that had that particular fanbase supporting it.

Kings fans? Biting.
Bruins? Licking.
Avs and Canucks? Cheap hits and assault.

Methinks Stone was surprised at the pace of preseason play and made a light faux pas……giving everyone that hates Vegas juice.

I don’t like quoting James Franco, but “they hate us ‘cos they ain’t us.” Hope that hit wakes Stone up…..because it will hit the whole roster.

Nothing pisses off half of HF like a motivated Knights roster. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Trying to find a way to watch the preseason, hasn't been worth it this year. Mainly because I had surgery monday (Your time) so trying to find a stream on my phone hasn't been worth the effort. On the bright side... I should be back for the playoffs when there is not cap. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Hockeytown USA
Since I couldnt add it in the “hey! We all f***ing hate the Knights so let’s make mountains out of half a molehill” thread…..

Wish I could have itemized every incident a player for another team did or said something off that had that particular fanbase supporting it.

Kings fans? Biting.
Bruins? Licking.
Avs and Canucks? Cheap hits and assault.

Methinks Stone was surprised at the pace of preseason play and made a light faux pas……giving everyone that hates Vegas juice.

I don’t like quoting James Franco, but “they hate us ‘cos they ain’t us.” Hope that hit wakes Stone up…..because it will hit the whole roster.

Nothing pisses off half of HF like a motivated Knights roster. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I couldn't care less what the HF masses think of the VGK since 19 out of 20 posters are knuckle-dragging morons, like any sports board. The few others remaining are great though.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Dorofeyev had another good game. He should be in the lead for the starting spot.

Howden and Comtois line had a good game also. Comtois hasn't been anything special but he could be a fourteenth forward for 800k or so. With his size he could play third or fourth line in case of injuries.

Brisson could get games with VGK this season, he's had good moments, especially on the powerplay but I doubt he would get much powerplay time this year. But injuries can happen so it's possible. He does seem like a bright spot looking toward the future.

Thompson has looked like he could get back on track after his injury this season.

The preseason means something for Dorofeyev, Brisson, Cotter and Comtois (maybe Thompson also to get games in, but he will battle with Hill to start the year regardless) but not much for the rest of the roster, I'm not worried about any results.

Reactions: WhataKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad