Post-Game Talk: #79 | Penguins at FLYERS | Sunday, Apr. 24, 2022 | 4:00 pm ET | TNT, TVAS

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
was making weird stuff for dinner so missed the majority of the game, but when i did sit down for a sec crosby scored. sounds like the young guys did ok for what i read here and there. i hope the vets and fletch go with the youth movement and give over the locker room but i doubt it. sucks because i have a feeling fletch is going to have some of them sitting next season for who he brings in. and he will bring in more garbage despite the cap room he has.(or doesnt). best case is he uses the youth as an excuse to ditch his stupid aggressive retool and just rebuild. although hes the last person on earth id trust with a rebuild. its a lose lose unfortunately.

Were you making piss onions?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Really nice game by the Cates-Frost-Tippett line.

Pittsburgh didn’t show up.

Perhaps not the best result for draft purposes, but it always feels good to beat the Penguins.

Players just want to avoid injuries against the Flyers these last few games of the regular season. Teams aren’t putting forth much effort.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Really nice game by the Cates-Frost-Tippett line.

Pittsburgh didn’t show up.

Perhaps not the best result for draft purposes, but it always feels good to beat the Penguins.

Players just want to avoid injuries against the Flyers these last few games of the regular season. Teams aren’t putting forth much effort.
They have been every other teams trap game for the last 2-3 weeks. How many times have they gone up in the 1st only to loose that game? Seems like a lot based on my memory, but could be wrong.

HAL 1000

Apr 9, 2022

Attachments

• 8153B1C0-F902-4480-8267-D4BABC92F870.png
    8153B1C0-F902-4480-8267-D4BABC92F870.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 1

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Glad to see us pull out these victories at the end to move from 4th worst to 6th worst, to losing the lottery to picking 8th.

Granted, I am glad to see the youngsters play, but of course we knew this would happen.

Again, on a positive note, better to see us blow the 8th pick overall than winning the lottery and blowing the first pick.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
York had a lower body injury a couple weeks ago.

Attard, after a rough start, seems to have settled in and has had a couple solid weeks. Starting to rethink whether he needs to marinate in the AHL.

Zamula and Hogberg will be an interesting competition next year, right now, both seem headed back to LHV with Ellis, Risto and Attard on the right side and Provorov, Sanheim & York on the left.

HAL 1000

Apr 9, 2022
York had a lower body injury a couple weeks ago.

Attard, after a rough start, seems to have settled in and has had a couple solid weeks. Starting to rethink whether he needs to marinate in the AHL.

Zamula and Hogberg will be an interesting competition next year, right now, both seem headed back to LHV with Ellis, Risto and Attard on the right side and Provorov, Sanheim & York on the left.
Who is ‘the Ellis’ you mention?

I suspect we’re about to be bitten again just as we were when we lost Pronger (for different reasons). I suppose we’ll know by game 20 next year.

We can’t have nice things.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I second MSE’s sentiment on this story. I do not believe it’s fair to pass judgment till we at least know who and why took the picture down.

@Gurglesons
I have been told that two photos were accidentally damaged (nothing preconceived) by a work crew and both are in the process of being repaired. The photos will eventually be re-established in their positions from how I understood the response.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad