GDT: #77 - Red Wings vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Why in the world would any think phil ought to know better? He is a ****ing idiot

I know he's an idiot. :biglaugh: I want to know why it's so easily apparent to us, so analytically apparent and yet he keeps doing the same thing Bylsma did. Phil's lack of creativity and ability to recognize advantages in his lineup is astounding actually. Like, one would think at some point he'd find his acorn.

And did Risto get his gear on to start OT?

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I know he's an idiot. :biglaugh: I want to know why it's so easily apparent to us, so analytically apparent and yet he keeps doing the same thing Bylsma did. Phil's lack of creativity and ability to recognize advantages in his lineup is astounding actually. Like, one would think at some point he'd find his acorn.

And did Risto get his gear on to start OT?

It is inexplicable....

besides him being idiotic to the point he struggles to function in his personal life

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
This team has obviously never been taught how chances flow with possession in OT. No concept of pursuit and opportunity.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
He's one of the most overrated players on this squad. I'll take him on my third pairing, but he's in the same class as Scandella and Beaulieu.
A year ago when he was playing bad? Sure but this narrative that hes been bad this year is just bs hes normally been one of our best defensively and isnt caught out of position.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
Flipper flops for the crowd again. Sorry Linus but you earned that moniker tonight. Shoulda played Huts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad