GDT: #77|Pens vs. Rangers|Monday, March 25th 7:00 PM|MSG|MSG, ATTSN-PT|Lurking in the Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

UHrV1S4.gif

rUk890U.gif

wuQtIsn.gif

qovF17e.gif

82pJ8zc.png

PREVIEW
PREVIEW - PT2

JNGYl4O.gif

Y6FCXwo.gif

BoLparV.gif

LFUBOk5.png

Lineups subject to change.​

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Kid - "Momma I'm hungry."
Mom - "If you're that hungry then go eat your shit!"

I have never laughed so hard watching a "horror" flick in my life. This movie is 100% comedic gold. It should have been marketed as a dark comedy. I still watch it as a comedy every few months.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
In my EA NHL 19, my career mode player's name is Tabarnack Le But.

Ew, I have not played a sports game in forever. Last time it was NHL 93 for my Sega Genesis emulator. I get bored easily of sports games, stick to shooters or RTS like Company of Heroes or SP games like Assassins Creed/FarCry.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ew, I have not played a sports game in forever. Last time it was NHL 93 for my Sega Genesis emulator. I get bored easily of sports games, stick to shooters or RTS like Company of Heroes or SP games like Assassins Creed/FarCry.
If I am not reading up on Pens stuff when I have time to myself, I usually go on EA to play online and destroy people in vs mode.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’ll find out if the Pens still feel the urgency and will keep up the solid defensive play against one of the worst teams in the league...if they’re singularly focused on the POs and playing PO hockey, they should beat the dreadful Rangers and the equally bad Red Wings coming up...we need these 2 points

I expect to see Georgiev who’s really really good...better than Hank

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Great GDT! Love that movie, one of the better modern horrors. I need to rewatch it again to get another crack at deciphering the ending. Hope the boys can make it 3 wins in a row tonight and another regulation win, but with NO late goals in the final 3 minutes this time.

images
images

What part didn't you get? She finds a compromise with the demon, she fought and won and he's now their secret in the basement that eats worms.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
BA BA DOOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK...

Lol, just thinking about that movie is making me giggle...horror...hahaha.

Anyways, curious if there's any changes on the defense for this game. For way too much of the game against Dallas, the Pens D and Team D was sloppy af.

Also - McCann, Blueger, Kessel...please have a monster game.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
BA BA DOOOK DOOK DOOK DOOK...

Lol, just thinking about that movie is making me giggle...horror...hahaha.

Anyways, curious if there's any changes on the defense for this game. For way too much of the game against Dallas, the Pens D and Team D was sloppy af.

Also - McCann, Blueger, Kessel...please have a monster game.

But they finally scored more than one goal. Probably trying to find that medium between being able to play solid defensively while not compromising their offense.

Most of the season we had a problem on defense. We saw them turn it around recently but the offense took a hit. Now its about being at their best in both areas before entering the playoffs. They saw what did them in last year(countless odd man rushes , sloppy play) glad they focused on fixing that. Now they need to get back to scoring 3+ per game.

4 games against the Rangers and Wings " should" be good practice. Still need to play solid to win but its different than going up against the top teams we've been facing where that is the only goal. They should be working on different things to prepare for the playoffs while still getting 2 points in each of those.

Last edited:

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
But they finally scored more than one goal. Probably trying to find that medium between being able to play solid defensively while not compromising their offense.

Most of the season we had a problem on defense. We saw them turn it around recently but the offense took a hit. Now its about being at their best in both areas before entering the playoffs. They saw what did them in last year(countless odd man rushes , sloppy play) glad they focused on fixing that. Now they need to get back to scoring close to 3+ per game.

4 games against the Rangers and Wings " should" be good practice. Still need to play solid to win but its different than going up against the top teams we've been facing where that is the only goal. They should be working on different things to prepare for the playoffs while still getting 2 points in each of those.

I think I also want them to focus on different things that will pay off in the playoffs.

Things like..

Well..

Defensive coverage and team defense overall.

Hmm. Guess that I don't agree with you, after all..

..lol, I wouldn't mind them getting 5-7 goals a game, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad