GDT: [#77] Dallas Stars at Calgary Flames, 8:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Just yesterday we were discussing over on the Zucc thread how Pitlick is closer to being game ready, and here we are today with Zucc on line rushes instead of Pitlick.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
It's weird going on the Flames and Jets board and seeing people say they don't wanna play us in the 1st round

I figured we'd be the one they'd want to play considering our brutal offense....and there's a chance Bishop breaks down in the playoffs too or gets injured and we fall apart with Khudobin in goal

Starry Knight

Tele-Wyatt
Jun 9, 2013
KW
It's weird going on the Flames and Jets board and seeing people say they don't wanna play us in the 1st round

I figured we'd be the one they'd want to play considering our brutal offense....and there's a chance Bishop breaks down in the playoffs too or gets injured and we fall apart with Khudobin in goal
I think Bishop can steal a series, unlike the goalies on Colorado/Minnesota/Arizona.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Calgary, San Jose, and Winnipeg all have suspect goaltending this year. Colorado as well, although Grubauer has been insane lately. St. Louis was in that mix before Binnington, and it will be interesting to see how he holds up in the playoffs.

That's 5 teams with potentially suspect goaltending which can easily ruin a series for even the hottest team.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009

I mean it's not that surprising. Stars have great goaltending, and they play a style of hockey that excels in the playoffs.

With that being said, we still will be underdogs to win a series against any of the other 7 teams.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I mean it's not that surprising. Stars have great goaltending, and they play a style of hockey that excels in the playoffs.

With that being said, we still will be underdogs to win a series against any of the other 7 teams.

I mean Stars probably would be favored against the other Wildcard team / it would be at least a 50/50 we just won't play them in the first round ^^

Reactions: MBTendy

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I see Dickinson took line rushes this AM with Benn and TY?

What the deal with Dickinson? I need a plug in tonite for fantasy purposes and if someone is playing with those 2 its definitely worth a shot.

Will lines be moved around or do they want this kid to succeed on this line? His stats look soft

Anyone else I should be looking at on your back to back

Thanks

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I see Dickinson took line rushes this AM with Benn and TY?

What the deal with Dickinson? I need a plug in tonite for fantasy purposes and if someone is playing with those 2 its definitely worth a shot.

Will lines be moved around or do they want this kid to succeed on this line? His stats look soft

Anyone else I should be looking at on your back to back

Thanks
lmao good luck soldier

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
it's actually incredibly simple- i cant believe im spoonfeeding you the obvious- but you if you're so desperate for a Stars player because of b2b reasons, you pick up Roope Hintz

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
it's actually incredibly simple- i cant believe im spoonfeeding you the obvious- but you if you're so desperate for a Stars player because of b2b reasons, you pick up Roope Hintz

Was looking at 1 of the 2 because of Roope's recent PP time. Was just curious on Dickinson's potential.

Anyway, goodluck on the playoff run. You guys have a solid team and I think you can defenitely be a dark horse in the West if Bishop continues his solid play and Zucc gets in the Mix.

Dangerous team to face

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Was looking at 1 of the 2 because of Roope's recent PP time. Was just curious on Dickinson's potential.

Anyway, goodluck on the playoff run. You guys have a solid team and I think you can defenitely be a dark horse in the West if Bishop continues his solid play and Zucc gets in the Mix.

Dangerous team to face

Ya definitely go with Hintz over any of our guys that are FA’s in your pool. Good luck

Reactions: 3ladesof5teel

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Please give me Calgary in the first round, this team is not as good as their record shows.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I wish Hintz and Spezza would have pulled the trigger on their chances instead of making the extra pass.

Hintz's pass I get cause Oleksiak was wide open with a clear lane to the net. Spezza though, no clue what his plan was other than to maybe bounce it in off of someone

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hintz's pass I get cause Oleksiak was wide open with a clear lane to the net. Spezza though, no clue what his plan was other than to maybe bounce it in off of someone

I think he was trying to get it to Nichushkin. Maybe he makes that pass 10 years ago.

He should’ve just shot it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad