GDT: #76 - Sabres vs. Senators at 7:30 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
On the 22nd anniversary of the saddest day of my entire life as a fan (the day my Whalers died) this humiliating disgrace is quite appropriate.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Just embarrassing. Shut out by the last place team in the NHL. Ottawa just straight up kicked their asses.

You’d never know they were supposed to be the worst team in the league with how good the Sabres made them look.

So sick of this f****** team.

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
It's like Botts is in an abusive relationship and can't leave. He keeps thinking Phil is gonna change. All of his friends and family tell him to leave but he's scared of being alone. Pretty sad to watch at this point.

Reactions: kirby11

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
If I was Skinner I would run from this team.

If I was Jack I would demand a trade.

If I was Reinhart I would play one more season and let them know he intends to walk.

Unless a coaching change is facilitated. We need to play hard ball here.

Reactions: Asymmetric Solution

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
It's crazy how we can get Dahlin and Eichel gifted to us, but two idiotic GM hires have completely f***ed up everything.

Reactions: Fearnot

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I think they laid it all out in the NJ game and all they could do was muster up a hail mary luck goal for their effort. So I think tonight is just them not believing in themselves and giving up. This team is emotionally defeated and fragile. If the GM wont do what needs to be done, maybe ownership needs to step in.

Not Sure

Feb 8, 2016
Buffalo
So my idea for the billboard is a picture of the Sens shutting us out with the caption "the fans are losing their love for the game... fire Phil now!"

Anyone good with photoshop?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad