#76 overall Rem Pitlick

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
First forward taken in the draft and he's a centre.
Smaller at 5'9" but he is built like a fire hydrant weighing in at 197 pounds

Played for Waterloo Blackhawks in ushl two seasons ago netting 16 points (7 goals) in 47 games
BUT

Last season he played in same league for Muskegon lumberjacks and got 89 points (46 goals) in 56 games. Quite the impressive leap from one season to the next.

I hear he has an edge to his game as well, anyone know more about him??

worstfaceoffmanever

These Snacks Are Odd
Jun 2, 2007
Fargo, ND
Good skater with a heavy shot. Likes to play high-tempo, north-south hockey, so he's a good fit for Laviolette's philosophy. Not afraid of contact and plays with a lot of passion. Committed to Minnesota.

Honestly, if he clears 5'10" and 200 lbs, I'm not worried about his size. I am worried about a general lack of bigger forwards in the system, though.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
The nhl network panel just did a segment on Pitlick. Lots of praise. They like his explosiveness plus the fact that he gained 18 pounds of muscle over 1 year. Should be an NHLer. Lead the USHL in points by a wide margin.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Was this the pick that was originally Minnesota that's been held by 6 or 7 teams, and that we got for Veseys rights?

How cool would it be if this kid turned out to be a star and even sweeter if he has a better career than Vesey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad