Post-Game Talk: #75 | Blackhawks at Flyers | March 30, 2024 | Loss 5-1

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
This is the absolute worst Flyer way to end season. At this point I truly want to watch playoff games and they go on losing streak vs bottom teams. They were always who we thought they were.

#Frauds

eramosat

Dec 19, 2015
Toronto
This is the absolute worst Flyer way to end season. At this point I truly want to watch playoff games and they go on losing streak vs bottom teams. They were always who we thought they were.

#Frauds
it would be completely reasonable if people stopped watching. and perhaps posting.

#antifans

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Next game is about as important of a game as a regular season game can be. They have to at least get a point. If you go pointless in that one New York is more realistically back in the race.

Moneypuck has New York increasing their playoff odds by 11.7% with a regulation win tomorrow night. The Flyers odds would drop 19.9% with a regulation loss.

vegarover

Sep 1, 2015
Felix Sandstorm is 4-18-4 with a gaa 3.66 and .880 sv% in his career
I wasn't comparing the two. Just bringing up the fact the Flyers were only able to score 1 goal on arguably the worst goalie in the league.

Having said that, we all know Sandstrom being on the NHL club wasn't by choice. Soderblom is in the NHL by choice...for better or worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad