OT: 74th Obsequious Banter Thread: Remember That Mike Vecchione Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I’m going to take a guess that ESP isn’t much of a hockey fan.

I'm skeptical he's even much of a Sixers fan. I went with the clearcut and easy example of a team going almost half a season without losing and then going to the Finals against a dynasty. With some more effort and thought I'm positive it won't be hard to find better Sixers teams alone, much less Philly teams in general.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Speaking of firey crashes; its supposed to snow here tomorrow. And we handle our snow about as well as a six year old handles their everclear.

image_1_-363x485.jpg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I'm skeptical he's even much of a Sixers fan. I went with the clearcut and easy example of a team going almost half a season without losing and then going to the Finals against a dynasty. With some more effort and thought I'm positive it won't be hard to find better Sixers teams alone, much less Philly teams in general.

Yeah I mean ESP doesn’t really know shit about the league/team (NFL/Eagles) he’s paid to cover. So it’s not too surprising his idiocy branches out to other things.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Sports betting shit is so ridiculous when trying to watch sports any more. I don't like to gamble, the amount of advertising they do for this is out of hand. There should be some sort of regulation on how many betting commercials you can show in a game.

Also, get off my lawn.

Reactions: Defect

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Speaking of firey crashes; its supposed to snow here tomorrow. And we handle our snow about as well as a six year old handles their everclear.

image_1_-363x485.jpg
That's a normal winter day up north, minus the burning destruction. There's still one or two idiots that slide into things though. You folks don't have any plows and road salt down there, do you?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Sports betting shit is so ridiculous when trying to watch sports any more. I don't like to gamble, the amount of advertising they do for this is out of hand. There should be some sort of regulation on how many betting commercials you can show in a game.

Also, get off my lawn.
I'vE bEEn fLyINg wItH pHiLLy sINcE nINeTEeN sIXtY sEVeN!!!

Reactions: Defect and Danko

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I only caught the last 10 minutes, but I';ve come to the conclusion that Alien Vs Predator is probably not a cinematic master piece.

Reactions: Defect and Amorgus

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I only caught the last 10 minutes, but I';ve come to the conclusion that Alien Vs Predator is probably not a cinematic master piece.

I find AvP to be a lot more watchable than the newest Predator movie.

I recently watched Alien 3 for the first time (the Assembly cut) and I enjoyed it.

Reactions: Defect

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I've only seen the first predator movie but recently watched all of the Alien Movies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I'm officially unretiring, ending my 3-year run as a professional poker player/degenerate/Hearthstone grinder. I accepted a formal offer to be the managing editor in Chicago, so I'll be back in journalism, and sports journalism at that. I'm pretty excited, they gave me everything I wanted and I'll be working for my former editor from the New York Daily News. More news to come.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm officially unretiring, ending my 3-year run as a professional poker player/degenerate/Hearthstone grinder. I accepted a formal offer to be the managing editor of Deadspin Chicago, so I'll be back in journalism, and sports journalism at that. I'm pretty excited, they gave me everything I wanted and I'll be working for my former editor from the New York Daily News. More news to come.

Do you want me to beat anything up?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I had the enjoyment of teaching my two year old how to play connect 4 today. He didn’t cheat once. My 5 year old will cheat you out of your own skin.

Reactions: Amorgus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->