OT: 74th Obsequious Banter Thread: Remember That Mike Vecchione Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Has anyone ever gone to the Masters ?

If so, is buying tix through scalpers or secondary market crazy ?

I have always been turned off by the Masters. I don't know why, but I just have never liked it as much as the two Opens, especially the British Open. Love watching those early-morning rounds on a Saturday with the sky over the isles grey as **** and cloudy. I used to watch Wimbledon religiously too, but haven't as much for a long time. I did watch Sharapova when she played, but her noises and looks made me dangerously randy.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Stub hub tix are like 3k USD which is insane for a day.

People have told me you can buy scalpers tix for like $200 at the gates. No way thay can be true tho.
My buddy went a few years ago, he had practice round tickets and I believe he ended up staying a few days more than he was supposed to by buying scalped tickets at the door at around 250 per is what I think he said

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t think playing the Joker in a serious take is good for one’s health these days. Phoenix is looking like a whack job recently.

He looked/sounded like crazy at that Oscar’s or whatever the other day & I believe he got arrested at some climate change protest thing the following day or whatever.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don’t think playing the Joker in a serious take is good for one’s health these days. Phoenix is looking like a whack job recently.

He looked/sounded like crazy at that Oscar’s or whatever the other day & I believe he got arrested at some climate change protest thing the following day or whatever.

Joaquin has always been a nutjob. Really has little to do with the Joker role, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad