OT: 74th Obsequious Banter Thread: Remember That Mike Vecchione Guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Continue here...

Just a reminder of site rules. I know that it's going to be a major topic but we have to follow the site rules.

4) Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Continue here...

Just a reminder of site rules. I know that it's going to be a major topic but we have to follow the site rules.

4) Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

Mah bad.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It's ok.

<3

giphy.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
:D:D
Continue here...

So if we discuss which hockey team we think Trump might like the most, that’s ok?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
I just saw a commercial for an app that lets you try on glasses via augmented reality. My first thought was, “that’s cool”.
My second thought was “how the hell are you supposed to see what you look like if you have to take your glasses to try on the virtual pair”.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
My cousin told his wife he wanted a divorce. They are still living in the house with 3 kids. She told him to leave and he refused. The other day, she allowed their kids(aged 2-7) to use their X-Mas money, to buy a pig.

She even posed his text response to the news : You are F'n Pejorative Slured.

Sorry, the pig pic made me overshare.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
Continue here...

What’s OT stand for?

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The jet crashed two minutes after take off, after being delayed on the runway for an hour, all the while air traffic was acting like Iran didn’t pop off 15-30 missiles.
Then two earthquakes, 4.9 and 4.5, hit Iran.
Iran has told Boeing that they would not give over the black box supposedly, and supposed pictures of the downed jet appear to have shrapnel damage, I. E. Multiple punctures through the wings and fuselage.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Anyone know what happens at the Flyers Wives Carnival if a guy you bought an autograph pass for isn't on the team any more? I have one for Morgan Frost (and Joel Farabee). Frost is back with Lehigh and you never know where Farabee is going to be in a few weeks either.

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Anyone know what happens at the Flyers Wives Carnival if a guy you bought an autograph pass for isn't on the team any more? I have one for Morgan Frost (and Joel Farabee). Frost is back with Lehigh and you never know where Farabee is going to be in a few weeks either.
I believe they let you transfer the voucher to another player or Hakstol.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
They have a lot of phantoms in attendance. They'll both be there.

I got Myers, Morin, Sanheim, NAK all when they were on the phantoms

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
They have a lot of phantoms in attendance. They'll both be there.

I got Myers, Morin, Sanheim, NAK all when they were on the phantoms
Nice. Now I'm going to ask a question I asked a while back and no one had an answer to.

Where do you get like a Flyers branded stick for these guys to sign? I have a couple that I have gotten over the years that were signed when I received them but I have never seen the blank sticks for sale. They are made specifically for autographs (no curve on the stick, made of solid wood, no brand name other than the team, etc.). Any insight? I really want to get a stick signed by both guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad