72nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Revisiting the Zeppinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Someone is going to have to explain to me how a package started in Pennsauken, then went to Edison, then back to Pennsauken, then up to Hamilton, back to Pennsauken again, finally over to Barrington, and then was put on a truck for delivery to Ocean City, yet the delivery estimate has not changed.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Someone is going to have to explain to me how a package started in Pennsauken, then went to Edison, then back to Pennsauken, then up to Hamilton, back to Pennsauken, finally over to Barrington, and then was put on a truck for delivery to Ocean City, yet the delivery estimate has not changed.

I work in Pennsauken so that probably has something to do with it.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Someone is going to have to explain to me how a package started in Pennsauken, then went to Edison, then back to Pennsauken, then up to Hamilton, back to Pennsauken again, finally over to Barrington, and then was put on a truck for delivery to Ocean City, yet the delivery estimate has not changed.

Thats what you get for using FedEx.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I actually find FedEx to provide better service than UPS, to be honest. But i also know what we used to do to packages when i worked at UPS years ago, so maybe that subconsciously plays a part.

It's all about where you've had the worst experience. For me, it's trying to recover a lost giant box of yarn from FedEx that took years off my life.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
It's all about where you've had the worst experience. For me, it's trying to recover a lost giant box of yarn from FedEx that took years off my life.

I know exactly how this is going to sound, and I'm hesitant to even type it, but...

UPS broke several pieces of my pretty rare beer glassware when I had them shipped out to California. Then denied my claim because I "didnt pack it well enough". As if I, someone who used to load those trailers every night for 5 hours, didnt know how to pack glass to not get broken.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad