GDT: 72 | "No Text" | Oilers @ Golden Knights | March 17 | 8 PM | SN-W

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
lol every shot is glove side

I would take every player on vegas over ours besides McDavid and Drai

All of their dmen and all of their forwards lol

The Oilers cannot even get simple fundamentals down.

Can't pass properly. Can't win puck battles.

Can't cover for a pinching dman

They can't make outlet passes

They can't shoot from the blueline

Nothing

Vegas plays such a simple game and work hard.

Reactions: Cloned

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
What a time to trash Koskinen.

3 bad games since the Talbot trade. One of the reasons we were even sniffing the playoffs.

You were saying?

I’d say the reason is McDavid and Draisatl with Sekera and Klefbom coming back. Koskinen has been average and inconsistent. Tonight. Garbage.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Backup goalie Malcolm Subban can stone McDavid point blank with the game on the line, and then a moment later on the other end of the rink Koskinen gets beat like a rented mule by Alex Tuch. About all you need to know about this game

dsi

Sep 13, 2005
Ottawa
Lots of defensive issues with this team all game, but that’s probably the fourth goal Koskinen should have stopped.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Backup goalie Malcolm Subban can stone McDavid point blank with the game on the line, and then a moment later on the other end of the rink Koskinen gets beat like a rented mule by Alex Tuch. About all you need to know about this game

Like i said Russell tipped it fivehole pretty sure

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
Chiarelli is the biggest piece of ****. I wish I ran into him so I could give him a piece of my mind. Like let's sign a 30 year old journeyman goalie to a 3 year contract after a few games. ****ing idiot.
That POS will never, I mean ever, surface within 500 miles of this town. You cant lay a steaming turd as big as the steaming turd he laid here and show your face again.

Reactions: MikeYEG

Chabot84

Oct 24, 2009
they keep saying Ken Hitchcock said we only needed to win 2 of 3 lol... wtf man.. is he serious?

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
Where's the girl farting in the pool gif? That's pretty appropriate right now.
Is this good enough?
giphy-2.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->