GDT: [#71] Vegas Golden Knights @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
We've got 11 games left. I know Roope's pace is unsustainable, but would be pretty awesome if he could hit 20 goals with the remaining games. 1 goal per game, totally doable right? :sarcasm:

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Great, Hintz is scoring more than he was in January and February. It's still bad logic
Dude , hintz has been lighting it up , something he wasn’t doing before the deadline . Its pretty logical .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hintz shoots like 40% over 3 games

"I can't believe the Stars added two top 6 players at the trade deaadline!"

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
cute mental gymnastics boys but your math doesnt add up
Lol no one is saying we literally acquired another body at the deadline . Hintz has become another scoring threat /top 6 option since the deadline . He’s on a whole other level than he was before which is just like him being a different player . Since the deadline we’ve acquired Zuccarello and Roope Hintz 2.0

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Hintz shoots like 40% over 3 games

"I can't believe the Stars added two top 6 players at the trade deaadline!"
He’s been doing everything . He’s been just as good if not better than seguin or benn in the last 8 games or so . You can Clearly see his confidence is on another level than it was before .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Hintz looks a lot better playing with Radulov and Seguin than he did with Janmark and Ritchie

more news at 6!

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Hintz looks a lot better playing with Radulov and Seguin than he did with Janmark and Ritchie

more news at 6!

ehh...while I'll agree with this sentiment, thats sure as hell not how it works for Benn/Ritchie/Spezza.

Seguin has been mediocre lately, not about to give him credit for Roope's play.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017

more news at 6!
Yea they should just throw Ritchie nuke or janmark on that line , anyone does good playing with radulov and seguin ..... smh

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
This discussion happens every hot streak. When Brunnstrom finds his scoring touch again, look out Kucherov.

I like Hintz, always have. But he is not suddenly a legitimate scoring option yet. He's just a kid that has been scoring everything he touches for a few games.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Seguin scored 40 last year on a Hitch team lmfao

Jamie Benn won an art ross trophy.

Both seem irrelevant at this point.

Plus I simply stated I'm not happy with how much Benn and Seguin make with how inconsistent they are.

Benn especially.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Jamie Benn won an art ross trophy.

Both seem irrelevant at this point.

Plus I simply stated I'm not happy with how much Benn and Seguin make with how inconsistent they are.

Benn especially.

Find a consistent NHL player not named Kucherov/McDavid/Crosby and get back to me

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
The Stars have had 3 coaches in 3 years (and you could make an argument that we should move on to a 4th one, because Monty seems to hold people back than help them excel).

You guys think that hockey players perform at a consistent pace. That just doesn't happen in real life. It's not linear. Stamkos put up 64 points a few years ago- was he done like dinner then? Tavares scored 28 goals and 66 points two seasons ago but I guess he didn't deserve a raise either.

Toews' scoring has been a roller coaster- scoring in the 50s the past few years and now he's a point per game. Kopitar had 92 points last year after a 52 point year the season before and he won't crack 60 this year.

Get used to riding the wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->