OT: 70th Obsequious Banter Thread: Hart asked the number to change to 79; we said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The child refuses to admit when she poops her diaper. If you get her to agree that yes, there is in fact poop in there, she immediately blames the dog. She straight up says the dog pooped in her diaper.

Hahah, thank god no one was here at the brewery cause that was a hearty belly laugh that just came out.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Taking the over when you know better. Literally nothing surprises me anymore.

giphy.webp

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Apparently 200 kids are fighting in the streets on Roosevelt Boulevard, from Cottman to Tyson. The McDonalds on Cottman locked their doors and so did the Wawa on Tyson.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
There's enough room for exactly one (1) person to walk down the airport terminal because these ****ing dolts think crowding around their gate will get them off the ground faster.

its kind of like that guy who passes you 1/4 mile before the exit and takes the same exit as you. You get to the end of the ramp in a double lane and stop at a red light. Pull up beside the guy and ask him if it was worth it and drive off.
I really wonder why people do that. Its like oh no I have to get to where I am going 10 seconds earlier. I laugh at people when they get to the bottom of the ramp and the light is red.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This isn't as bad as baggage claim. ****ing hyenas

No, baggage claim i can at least kind of understand. I travel for 6 days at a time on average over the last 6 months. People want to get the f*** home, and I get it.

Loading the plane? Nope. If you are in the group being called, or MAYBE the group after, feel free. Honestly, American and Southwest need to marry their loading techniques so that the Group 1s get to stand bya pole, 2 by a pole, etc..

Also, once on the place? Pack your shit, put your bags under the seat in front of you if you can (sidenote: i legit almost fist-fought someone today over my 'backpack' being in the overhead today, when there was no seat in front of me (exit row on a 321, sit down, and shut the f*** up. Then the plane will take off.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
No, baggage claim i can at least kind of understand. I travel for 6 days at a time on average over the last 6 months. People want to get the **** home, and I get it.

Loading the plane? Nope. If you are in the group being called, or MAYBE the group after, feel free. Honestly, American and Southwest need to marry their loading techniques so that the Group 1s get to stand bya pole, 2 by a pole, etc..

Also, once on the place? Pack your ****, put your bags under the seat in front of you if you can (sidenote: i legit almost fist-fought someone today over my 'backpack' being in the overhead today, when there was no seat in front of me (exit row on a 321, sit down, and shut the **** up. Then the plane will take off.

I've given up on expecting people to show decorum during travel. We should all just be loaded in like mulch shoveled from a wheelbarrow to a garden bed.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Loading the plane? Nope. If you are in the group being called, or MAYBE the group after, feel free.

Just don't be an ass. If your group is about to be called, feel free to get up and stand in the damn gate area instead of blocking all terminal foot traffic.

I know people can't handle it, but that's all that's required. I'm at the point where I've started sending other people on every trip out of the Amtrak Northeast Corridor. It's a waste of too much of my time to deal with airports.

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->