7 pages of notifications WTF?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
140 plus notifications! You bastards! I gave up trying to read all of them, you guys are a bunch of gangsters. When I got up to pee for the third time I felt the urge to check my phone but I didn't do it. The evil spirit that possesses every single one of you was haunting me, I did not rest well lol. Thanks for the laughs HF Habs, never change, I love you all.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Next western game drink a large coffee and get some gorilla tape.
-mcdowell-panicked-and-scratched-his-cornea-while-shooting-the-eye-clamp-scene-photo-u2

Fun fact this is also him trying to read all the notifications too!

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
140 plus notifications! You bastards! I gave up trying to read all of them, you guys are a bunch of gangsters. When I got up to pee for the third time I felt the urge to check my phone but I didn't do it. The evil spirit that possesses every single one of you was haunting me, I did not rest well lol. Thanks for the laughs HF Habs, never change, I love you all.
Try blocking everyone on the board, that might help, or don’t log in and just browse.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I wouldn't get that many in a year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad