GDT: #7|Boston vs. Pittsburgh | Tue, Jan. 26 - 7:00 PM -PPG| WHAT ABOUT KAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Boston matchup provides a pretty good test to see if Jake-Crosby-Rust can build on what happened in the Rangers game or if that was more a function of a shitty opponent

Sully won’t have last change either so I hope Cassidy plays Bergeron’s line against them most, so we can how they work against some of the best...

Last edited:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sully won’t have last change either so I hope Cassidy plays Bergeron’s line against them most, so we can how they work against some of the best...

One game alone won't prove anything conclusively, but yes for those reasons you'll have a much better feeling for how much stock to put into the 3rd period from Sunday.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
A big test for this squad.

Very big test since we haven't won in that building since 2014. I will be very happy with a split. This series hasn't been one sided though because they haven't beat the Pens in our building since 2015. When I read that today it shows how important matchups are against this team. They will get last change so it is going to be really tough. I won't pass judgement if we lose both because even our Cup team's of 2016 and 2017 couldn't beat them at their place.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He'll win me over if he can throw a hit that causes a player to fall down. Been a while since I've seen that type of player.

Feel like every 'big' forward we have doesn't know how to hit. Tanev can hit but his are more agitating like bump you off the puck hits.
Bunch of board rubbers these wankers.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
We're 0-7-1 in our last 8 in Boston, with the last win coming in 2014.

This is the closest they came.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Boston Bruins - November 23rd, 2018

Unfortunately Brassard wasn't able to be a difference maker that night, or almost any nights for that matter.

No fans, our nemesis in Chara, Krug and Pasta means this could be the one. If there was a team that could get away with crap mirror to Detroit back in the day, it's Boston.

They are good, but I wouldn't follow old tails.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Lil Nicky
y4M3wR.gif

Reactions: EightyOne

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
7-1 Bruins

Hope not but wouldn't be shocked. Although we are starting to look like we are playing better team defense recently. Only had one way to go with that though because it was so bad those first few games. Like I posted earlier Pens haven't won in Boston since 2014 so if we can split I will call that a big win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad