Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised to see 7 defenseman. Double shifting Kreider again

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
If I didn't get -31-'s Happy Gilmore references, I'm not going to get an even older reference like this.
passenger2.jpg

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Need more shooters on the PP. Zibanejad is great but we need other options.

I believe Buch and Hayes can shoot but for whatever reason they pass more than they shoot. It's infuriating
Chytil supposedly can shoot but I haven't seen it yet..
Pionk shoots.
Shatty and ADA get the puck through...

Please get spooner off of the PP.. We have enough passing.

Reactions: Apocalypse Dude

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
No line rushes I suspect with b2b games.

I'm gonna take a stab and say it's Spooner and Staal's turns to ride the bench for a game. Not sure if it'd be DeAngelo or McQuaid in for Staal.

:laugh:
Staal won't sit.
None of the letter guys will be a healthy scratch, it would also be a personal defeat for Quinn who picked them.

FOD

Jul 26, 2011
a ny ranger game is an ideal time to give staal a night off.

I don't really understand all the Staal bashing. For the most part he hasn't been bad and the last few games he's been good. I thought he was fine last night. Makes subtle plays and he was physical yesterday.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
I don't really understand all the Staal bashing. For the most part he hasn't been bad and the last few games he's been good. I thought he was fine last night. Makes subtle plays and he was physical yesterday.

Yeah Staal is okay. It's just that some posters here think every player over 30 is trash. They obviously don't understand how important these experienced players are for a team to have success.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Staal was in 'No-mans' land on the 2nd goal. Could have made a difference - have no clue what he was doing.

Vesey iced the puck though, when he REALLY didn't have to ..

and for the most part, I hate on Staal for his hands.

Reactions: Off Sides

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Staal was in 'No-mans' land on the 2nd goal. Could have made a difference - have no clue what he was doing.

Vesey iced the puck though, when he REALLY didn't have to ..

and for the most part, I hate on Staal for his hands.

That was my initial take too, and still kind of my take after watching that play over and over. I really don't know what their defensive scheme is off a face-off but Staal definitely got caught in no man land, but the more I watched the play the more I noticed everyone else also did some odds stuff. Smith went to the right place, other than him though they seemed to get confused between chase and zone. I think I am chalking that one up to they all pretty much blew it and Staal and Vesey kind of led to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad