6v6 league looking for new recruits for S26!

sabres19892

Jul 5, 2007
Well I had some really awesome success posting last year, so I'm trying again.

If you're unfamiliar with league play, we play 6v6 private games through world of chel. Our league consists of 12 teams 11 players per team. Players are selected through a draft processs by the 12 owners our leadership group handpicked. Games are played Sun-Thurs. Games are at 10 and 10:30 eastern. All stats are kept and posted on our fancy scoreboard site in which I will link after.

Now most people are very familiar with LG. LG can be a little toxic. Well, ok it can be very toxic. Our league is nothing like this. The leadership group has created such an amazing community where basically everybody becomes friends.

Why should you join? Personally I think this is the best way to play the NHL video games
6v6 is fun. Second, not to beat a dead horse but our community is strong and feels awesome to be apart of.

Where? First things first, I will post a link to our forum. Sign up and create an introductory post!

XBox-Sports Forum

This is our scoreboard. Once you sign up on the forum you'll be able to register for approval on this page.

XBSHL | League

Please feel free to message me here if you have any questions at all. I am glad to help and hope you join!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad