Prospect Info: 6th Overall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larkin1578

Jun 22, 2015
I'm really not liking the players around sixth overall. Cozins, Krebs, Turcotte, Zegras.

Was really hoping the Wings could stay at fourth overall and get Byram.

Reactions: haulinbass

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
After 3 this is a pretty wide open draft. We have all these picks, so if there is someone at 4 we love, don’t be bashful about trading up.

Reactions: hkydave04

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Well let's see
1. Hughes
2. Kakko
3. Padkolzin
4. bryam
5. Cozens
6......what a drop glad, damn glad we won, good job team! Great end to season.

Obviously first hope is one of the top 5 drop. Guess if they're all gone broberg or dach is my picks.

Probie

Feb 19, 2009
Vancouver Is, Canada
We pick turcotte imo, think he makes it to six. Byram is gone and the Russian I doubt we drafte if he falls he will be drafted by someone else.

What would it cost us to move up to four to pick byram?

Our second would do it? Or add a third?

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Don't want Byram. He feels like the kind of defender that will take half a decade or more to know if he's going to be a top pairing guy, or a middle pairing guy. Would rather get a good center and trade forward depth for a defender that will be ready much sooner than that.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I don't see Chicago or Colorado wanting Podkolzin because theyre in win-now

Does LA? They've got Kopitar and Doughty in their primes... but they also suck so maybe theyre gonna do a long rebuild

burbankmarc

Oct 17, 2014
Any teams in cap trouble that need to shed good players? Someone like Tampa or TML who might want a #6 pick.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Oh wow you have turcotte at 3? Could happen, it’s the draft...

I do have him at 3 right now personally, but I think in general he’s going to shoot up boards. He will end up being Chicago’s version of Larkin, drafting the hometown high motor two way center.

Probie

Feb 19, 2009
Vancouver Is, Canada
I do have him at 3 right now personally, but I think in general he’s going to shoot up boards. He will end up being Chicago’s version of Larkin, drafting the hometown high motor two way center.
What’s your top six for your ranking and what do you predict the teams to actually pick. I know it’s hard but give it a shot!

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I think we are going to take Zegras. He’s a playmaker unlike anyone currently in the organization.

I love the kids game but I also get why a lot of people don’t.

He’s grown on me considerably. The only downside is he is seemingly farther away than other players

Reactions: DInTheB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->