GDT: #69 - Stars vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Okposo just giving the puck away was sad.

But hooking Polak's stick and causing him to fall like a crash test dummy was funny.

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
So, by the final score, I see we’re continuing the torrid scoring pace that was started against Colorado.
Glad I didn’t waste one minute on this tire fire.
Edit: Housley still employed, too. Christ.

Reactions: Ralonzo

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Okposo is a selfish human here to collect easy money while doing nothing. Why not just sit him in the press box, and have him get Kim drinks?
Kyle is probably more bummed than any fan that he can't live up to that contract. I don't see any Sabre busting their ass harder than he does.

I wish he and his contract weren't on my hockey team, but the guy cares and works as hard as he can.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Pegulas need to wake up. The fear of the perception they fire coaches too quickly...what future coach are they trying to appeal to that will only take the job if they can fail and keep it?

Reactions: sabremike

Roost

Apr 6, 2017
Erie
This. Team. Is. Not. Good. Or they could be good but the good gets coached out of them. I mean checking detail wins championships.....right?

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
And yet I feel Rochester would have more than a chance due to who are behind their respective benches.

Top line, defense, and goaltending are no contest, but I honestly think Rochester's top 9 has a legitimate chance against the Sabres bottom 9

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Top line, defense, and goaltending are no contest, but I honestly think Rochester's top 9 has a legitimate chance against the Sabres bottom 9

If nothing else, we could finally find out if Tage's dangling would work against AHL competition.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
So, by the final score, I see we’re continuing the torrid scoring pace that was started against Colorado.
Glad I didn’t waste one minute on this tire fire.
Edit: Housley still employed, too. Christ.

I'm pretty much in it for the banter, sarcasm and entertainment (postings by other board members, not the Sabres).

The game is on TV in the background and I look at it once in a while....

Yeah...I have no life......

Reactions: Tatanka

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
ERod's hockey IQ is the only reason his fifth grade body can survive in the NHL, much less pace for almost 40 points.

This overblown. Erod is a very good skater, both top speed and agility wise.
He survives because he has the hungriest engine on the team and plays a tough game, willing to take hits to make plays.

He is a smart player, but it’s hardly his defining trait as a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->