GDT: #69 | Penguins @ Team They Always Lose To

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I haven't been impressed by Hughes in all the games I have seen. His skating is absolutely incredible though.
Has a lot of talent, hasn’t put it together yet but he’s 18

Reactions: BHD

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
o-ATLAS-SHRUGGED-facebook.jpg

Geno - " Get on Losers, We're getting a W"

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sully not benching Letang sent a message that the stars can do whatever they want.

I agree.

He's incredibly lucky that Murray saved his ass (and the Devils poor 5-on-3). That should have punched his ticket out of town.

Reactions: ownal

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Massively proud of Geno. I know it's not always easy coming out of a slump. Dude called himself out. Continued to call himself out. And delivered now.

The Pittsburgh media is still probably going to call him out if he doesn’t answer questions after the game...

Reactions: KIRK

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Letang should have been benched after that selfish penalty. I mean the team is struggling fighting tonight for points and you pull that?? Sully has no sack

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Well, i said for this team to right the ship with these same D the top 4 would have to step up.
This one MP-Marino are really really good and Geno took over.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Sully not benching Letang sent a message that the stars can do whatever they want.
Letang should have been benched after that selfish penalty. I mean the team is struggling fighting tonight for points and you pull that?? Sully has no sack
yep, there are probably dozens of coaches who would bench him. Maybe none in the NHL because that doesn't really happen, but if we count message board coaches, there are dozens for sure.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Solid bounce back effort from the team after the weekend tbh outside of Sid and Letang.

Sid seems to be skating a bit this game but I hate his decision making.

It hasn't been a perfect game by any means but we look a little more like the team we can be tonight so it's somewhat encouraging. But it's just one effort. Need a lot more like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad