BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Penguins (39-23-6) @ Devils (28-28-12)
7:00 PM EST
MSG+, ATTSN - PT

SCOUTING REPORT

The Penguins have gone from showing the heart of a champion to needing to do some soul searching. They’re 2-8 (being outscored 40-23) since playing their way to the top of the division. It’s gut check time.

Meanwhile, the Devils are playing out what has been a disappointing season. It’s been a season where they fired the coach, dismissed the GM, and moved a star player - all before the trade deadline. Don't worry, though. Travis Zajac is still around to score against the Pens.

STARTING LINEUPS

:pens

Zucker - Crosby - Sheary
Marleau - Malkin - Rust
McCann - Bjugstad - Hornqvist
Tanev - Blueger - Rodrigues

Dumoulin - Letang
Pettersson - Marino
Johnson - Schultz

Murray
Jarry

:devils
Wood - Hischier - Palmieri
Hughes - Zajac - Anderson
Bratt - Zacha - Gusev
Rooney - McLeod - Hayden

Mueller - Subban
Mermis - Severson
Carrick - Claesson

Schneider
Blackwood

PLAYERS TO WATCH

8471215@2x.jpg

#71 | Evgeni Malkin
Has recorded eight points (2-6-8) over his last five games.

8471233@2x.jpg

#19 | Travis Zajac
Scored a pair of goals in the Devils' last game (@ NYR); will probably score a hat trick against the Penguins.

GAMEDAY TUNES

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I'm going to repost this...

If you are frustrated and you take it out on a peer, you will be banned - no exceptions. Don't get frustrated at your peer. Get frustrated at the players on that ice and the organization.

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
Watch out, the Devils are gonna look like the early 2000’s Devil, can’t wait :popcorn:

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Just added Blackwood to my fantasy team. In the unlikely scenario of the Pens scoring a lot, you'll know whom to thank. :)

I am going to make the wild guess that if we fall behind we will lose in an embarrassing fashion.

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad